+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the updates, girls, it has been a little quiet on here this week. LittleChimp, enjoy your walk today, and it is great you are doing your bath time work outs. TeBe, awesome you have cracked the 50's! Great loss for you so far. You're goal is so close now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littleriv View Post
    Thanks for the updates, girls, it has been a little quiet on here this week. LittleChimp, enjoy your walk today, and it is great you are doing your bath time work outs. TeBe, awesome you have cracked the 50's! Great loss for you so far. You're goal is so close now.
    Thanks littleriv. I managed to fit into a pair of pre pregnancy skinny leg jeans this morning, although they were still a bit snug. The low carb eating plan has been working really well for me so far so I am going to stick with it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TeBe For This Useful Post:

littleriv  (22-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I have had an absolutely shocking week. Df was home this week and because he won't be home for my birthday at the end of the month we splurged big time on a lot of naughty foods. I am so disappointed in myself for going so far off track.
    I now feel like crap. Bloated and crampy and just generally blurgh. That kind of food definitely does not agree with me. I won't be weighing in tomorrow as I know that seeing the scales go up will have a negative effect on my mindset.

I am looking forward to getting back on track tomorrow and getting back into my training. I have signed up for the 5km bridge to Brisbane fun run on Sept 1st. So I definitely need to get back at it and start training hard. I am really looking forward to being able to say I completed that run in a good time. Then I am hoping to do the 10k run next year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am looking forwar to hearing everyones weigh ins tomorrow. So far it sounds like everyone is having a decent week.
    TeBe nice job on fitting into the skinny jeans! That's always a good feeling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, jb23, that is a fantastic goal you have set for yourself to complete the 5km run. Glad you got to spend some quality time with DF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Weigh in for me: 57.2kg= 700g loss this week. Overall loss round 2: 59.5 to 57.2=2.3kg. (Down from 65.5 at the start of round 1 which was 10 weeks ago). All the best, ladies!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done TeBe & littleriv on the losses!

jb23 - a 5km run would be great inspiration to keep at it with the training!

Well I have maintaned this week - still 59.5kg. I have only lost 1.1kg in this challenge, and it looks unlikely I'm going to make my goal of 58kg.

I'll keep with it though, despite no loss I had a good week last week and managed 2 x 1/2 hour and 2 x 1hour walks on the treadmill and eating was good. I'm a bit frustrated at how slow this weight is coming off, but there's really not much more I can do - DS2 is only 3 months and bf, so I really can't restrict eating too much more.

Looking forward to hearing from everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    decemberbubba, yay for maintaining your great loss, and also bf and looking after 2 little ones, and doing heaps of exercise. You're fantastic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littleriv View Post
    decemberbubba, yay for maintaining your great loss, and also bf and looking after 2 little ones, and doing heaps of exercise. You're fantastic
    Thanks litleriv - if it weren't for the support of you lovely ladies over the last 10 weeks I would have given up a long time ago.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to decemberbubba For This Useful Post:

littleriv  (22-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome job on your loss Littleriv, your doing fantastic.

Decemberbubba great job on maintaining this week. You are doing such an awesome job sticking with it as I know how frustrating it is to work hard and not see a loss. Keep up the awesome work and you will get there.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jb23 For This Useful Post:

littleriv  (22-07-2013)