+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Weigh in for me: 57.9kg Loss this week of 900g and down 1.6 for challenge. Not done yet. This is for real this time. I want it gone for good so I can forget about it forever.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Didn't reach my mini goal this week of getting under 90 only lost 100g weighing in at 90.6kg. Not going to reach my goal for this challenge at this rate. Just doesn't seem to want to budge.

This week I'm going to try to cut down to one coffee a day and cut out lollies too. I've managed to cut out chocolate and icecream so hopefully I can add lollies to the list. I've started using dd's bath time to do a mini workout of squats, lunges, push ups, dips and leg raises. And I'm going to start walking in my lunch break 2 out of the 3 days I work. Every little bit has got to help right?

Hope everyone else has a good weigh in and a good week.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    TeBe & littleriv - congrats on the losses!

ETA: well done LittleChimp - a loss is a loss

I weighed in at 59.5kg this morning, so a loss of 500g. Very surprised and very pleased to be in the 50's!

Can I ask, those that also have goal weights of 55-58kg - how tall are you? DH thinks I'm trying to take it too far. I'm 168cm and at my lightest was 54kg, which I was happy with but it was hard to maintain, whereas pre-kids I could easily maintain 57kg. DH has commented on my weightloss so far, but thinks I shouldn't lose any more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    COngrats on your loss, LittleChimp! Sounds like you have some great ideas for the coming week. And well done of cutting out icecream and chocolate. Awesome. Decemberbubba, into the 50's! Fabulous result for you. Decemberbubba, as for your question about heights, I am starting to think about where my weight will end up being- I am not sure yet- I think I have been around 56 before, which was slim-looking but nothing crazy. I think there is a few kilos to go for me. I am a size 10 now. No doubt if I had more muscle I would weigh more, so I guess it is different for everyone. ps: I am a tad over 170cmx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've lost 1kg this week. Shocked as I had a party this weekend and had a lot of sugary drinks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    bubbles21, congrats, that is brilliant woo hoo, and great you had a party weekend. Sounds like lots of fun!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks littleriv! Yeah it was lots of fun. I just had to have some fun because I've been sitting home miserable and crying since DH left so it was good to be with my friends, although I missed ds a lot as he stayed with my parents for the first time overnight!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbles21 For This Useful Post:

littleriv  (15-07-2013)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    No loss for me this week, but I'm far from surprised as I really let myself down during the last half of the week. Lots of slack to pick up for me this week to get myself back on track.
    Today so far I've gone for a fast paced hour long walk with the pram and had a weight loss shake for breakfast and just now a cup of coffee and 2 belvita breakfast biscuits.
    Dinner will be green soup- thank god for the green soup, always my saviour
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 15-07-2013 at 11:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good on you Marigold for maintaining your loss this week, and for getting off to a great start this week

11. The Following User Says Thank You to littleriv For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (15-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like everyone is doing really well!

I weighed in and put on 500g, which was expected with all the lunches and dinners out while away! I am also due for af tomorrow so who knows where my weight will be next week.

I am back at work Wednesday, so should be easier to eat right.

Have a good week everyone x