+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haven't weighed myself this week but definitely have been staying away from fatty foods! We had to take a detour back home as dd had an appointment but we leave again tonight for another 3 nights away. I love holidays - shame I have to go back to work next week!

Got the new ww magazine last night so I will be planning dinners from that when we get home.

Sounds like everyone is doing well. I cant believe we are almost half way with the challenge! Hope you are feeling better glamazon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I had a loss of 700g this week. Quite happy with that. So I've lost 1.7kg altogether since we started. If I can keep it up I'll be stoked.

Has anyone else weighed in recently?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My weight is just not budging. I feel like I am never going to lose any weight, and I think AF is not helping.

I am really considering trying Body Trim, I have friends that have tried it and have lost a lot of weight on it, but I really don't want to rely on a FAD diet.

I think that I am not going to lose any weight during this 6 week challenge.

Thanks
    Reviews
    mummyrissa, enjoy the second part of your holiday! Colbie, awesome weight loss! Congrats! Kimnus, I know how you feel- but you can do it! I have had weeks/ fortnights like that in round 1 and round 2 of this challenge, even when I thought I was being good with food. BUT, one thing that helped me keep going were making batches of green veg soup (it tastes so good). And AF- well, that really mucks me up too. Once, my weight went up 1 kilo overnight! Hope everyone has a great weekend x

Thanks
    Reviews
    mummyrissa - enjoy the rest of your holidays!

Colbie - well done on the loss

Kimnus - I don't know much about body trim, but sometimes the fad diets can be a good kickstart if used short term and can get you into the right frame of mind to keep going after you stop the 'diet'.

I'm not going to fare well this week It was my b'day yesterday - my boss got me a whole mini cake (I left 1/2 at work), DH got me choccies (with nuts so he can't have any) and KFC for dinner last night Then we're going out for dinner on Saturday. I must say though, all the junk yesterday made me feel so sick and horrible and I really don't miss it. I did get down into the 50's mid-week but am back up now. Ah well, I'll re-focus for the next half of the challenge. Hope everyone has a good weekend
    Last edited by decemberbubba; 12-07-2013 at 07:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh December you got down into the 50's (albeit briefly) that's so good. Also, happy birthday.

I am still sitting at 60.6kg, can't seem to crack the 50's. still going with the 30 day squat challenge, day 16, 155 squats today. I think there has only been one day where I didn't quite complete all the required squats so I'm going ok.

Can't really see any difference in bum/thighs, I guess I am hoping for too much in a short time. Will keep at it.

As always, it's the food that I struggle with, too much chocolate, but I just can't resist sometimes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Birthday, decemberbubba

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well this week is most definitely not a good one for me. Df came home on thurs and once again I have fallen off the wagon. I think I am just going to have to make sure I eat well whenever he's not here and accept that when he's home my eating won't be as good. It's not just df influence (although he IS a bad influence) it's also the fact that when he's home we end up catching up with ppl most of the weekend hes back and that incorporates bad food and drinks.
    I am just going to try and maintain this week and then go hard for the last 3 weeks of the challenge and hopefully get rid of the last 3 kilos.

Decemberbubba I hope you had a great birthday and enjoy all of the treats. You have been doing so well on these challenges so enjoy a bit of a break.

Colbie congrats on the loss that's awesome!

Mummyrisa sounds like you've been doing great and I hope your enjoying your holiday.

Kimnus af always messes with me when it comes to weighloss. I always weigh atleast a kilo more that week plus I always have mega cravings for sweet things then aswell.

TeBe chocolate is always my downfall so your not alone there.

Marigold - I just have to say you are doing amazing and are a huge inspiration to me. I hope your feeling very proud and happy with yourself as you most definitely should be.

Sorry i know ive missed a few ppl but it sounds like everyone is doing so well. Coming up to the halfway mark

Thanks
    Reviews
    Start of this challenge I was 61.7kg, I'm now 60.3 kg, so I have lost 1.4kg so far. I am going to make a real effort this week to get under 60kg, even 59.9kg would be a great sight to see on the scales.

My husband and I made a deal a while ago that if I ever got to 55kg, I would get $1000 to spend on whatever I like. It's great motivation but I'm not sure i have the will power to get to 55kg, I just love chocolate (and red wine) way too much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    TeBe, congratulations on your loss. Wonderful result. You are flying towards your goal.