+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    decemberbubba: hope you enjoy your birthday xo

Marigold: that is amazing! Well done it's great you are so determined and all your hard work is getting you the results you need!

Right now I'm sitting in the sunshine while my daughter plays at the park, waiting for my car which is in for a service. I haven't been eating well the last few days, I knew that would happen while I'm on holidays, i give in to easy to yummy bad food! Next week will be worse as we are away for 5 days! I just need to eat more fruit and veg and keep up with my walking and I should be ok!

Hope everyone is having a good day x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mummyrissa For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    A shout out to Marigold- well done- you are really kicking some serious butt!!! Enjoy your retail therapy. You are nailing it. I am still without scales, so don't know where I am, but I just popped home so will strip off for a quick mid-week weigh in. Mummyrissa- I am enjoying the hols too and have been trying to up my walking and moving to compensate for my diet. But, it is rare for DH to have a week off, so there has to be some fun to be had!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to littleriv For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck over the weekend ladies, hope you relax and have some treats but not toooo many

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yesterday and today so far so good, walk planned for this afternoon and lots of walking whilst away over the next week. Hopefully I can keep up with making good food choices as we leave for a road trip tomorrow (staying in 3 places over 5 nights).

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm back!
    Haven't been on this thread for the last week as I ended up in hospital last week getting my gallbladder removed! Still in a lot of pain from the op.
    I thought maybe I would lose weight due to 3 days of being nil by mouth but that seemed to be wishful thinking! I'm on a pretty restricted diet at the moment, no fat/greasy foods, no coffee (!!!!) and low dairy. Strangely I don't feel like sweets! I normally have a massive sweet tooth lol.
    Congrats to everyone having losses! Evetyone seems to be doing great I will weigh in tomorrow morning but will be concentrating more on healthy eating rather then low calorie from now on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Glamazon, I was shocked to read your post! The pain must have been awful... Look after yourself and take it easy hon. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning. How is everyone going? Glamazon look after yourself and take it easy.

90.7kg this morning a loss of only 100g but I guess it's better than a gain. I'm going to try really hard this week to get under 90. It seems impossible. I get close through the week but then it goes back up.

How'd everyone else go this morning?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies!

Glamazon - oh no! I hope you're ok. Take care xx

LittleChimp - I know exactly how you feel! At least the scales are going in the right direction, and it may just take another week to register a decent loss.

Scales kept flicking between 59.7 & 60.0, so I'll go with the higher of 60kg flat, which is a 100g loss. God I wish I could crack the 50's!! I'm 12 weeks post partum and back to pre-DS2 weight, but this is where I stayed after DS1 and just couldn't shift that last 3kg. I'm starting to feel a bit unmotivated - like meh, close enough is good enough. I'm going to work on maintaining this week, enjoy my b'day and then hopefully find some motivation in the last few weeks. Looking forward to hearing from everyone else!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies.

Glamazon I'm so sorry to hear u were so ill and hope ur feeling abit better now. Take care of yourself.

Congrats on the loses ladies. Any loss is always better than a gain

I weighed in at 65.0 this morning so that's a loss of 1kg. I am very very stoked with that. I am now at the upper end of my usual weight range. Only 3 kgs to go now. Hopefully they won't be to stubborn to lose.

Thanks
    Reviews
    LIttleChimp, well done on your loss. I am sure you will punch through to the 80's in no time. Decemberbubba, you're going so well, another loss. That's great. And only 12 weeks post partum- an outstanding achievement for you thus far! Enjoy your birthday this week :-) jb23, a whole kilo, what a wonderful result. Congratulations! I hope you find the last few kgs easy. (hmmm... my 'enter' key isn't working so everything is squashed up...).