+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Start of challenge: 61.7kg
    Today: 60.6kg
    Total loss: 1.1 kg

First weigh in today and I am down 1.1 kg, which I am very pleased about. I went for walks with friends on Saturday and Monday, both walks took about 1.5 hours ( with a pram) so perhaps that helped the weight loss.

I am continuing with the 30 day squat challenge. I did 20 squats today ( whilst waiting for the kettle to boil), before I realised today is a rest day. 100 squats to do tomorrow.

I hope everyone has a great week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Breakfast: 1 and 1/2 pieces toast
    Snack: rice crackers
    Lunch: lettuce, turkey wrap
    Snack apple
    Dinner: small spag bowl and salad

Doing a lot of walking today at work and also parked the car further away as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    yay it's great to see some good loses being reported .

I have received the biggest motivator possible today.
    My wedding dress arrived

It looks amazing!! BUT it will look alot better after I have lost this last pesky 4kgs. So now I will be picturing that dress whenever I am tempted to eat something naughty or skip the exercise.
    The great thing is the end of this challenge is timed perfectly for the deadline i've given myself to lose the weight so I can still have enough time to get the dress taken in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    jb23, your wedding dress! How wonderful! And the ultimate motivation. What sort of style is it? You must be getting excited about your big day :- )

Thanks
    Reviews
    jb23 - how exciting!!! I'm sure you will look amazing :-D

Well we went to the movies today and I may have ate a little too much popcorn! The rest of the day has been on track so not worried too much. Hoping the weather stays nice so I can eventually get this walk in that I keep putting off!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Just thought I'd record my weight, I forgot on Monday and being a fast day I didn't want to weigh the following morning as I thought it may be inaccurate so I did it this morning instead. I started at 65kg last monday and I was 64kg this morning so I have lost exactly 1 kilo in 1 week and 2 days. Pretty happy with that.

Fast day number four will be tomorrow. I've made a green smoothie and put it in a airtight bottle in the fridge to take to work for brekky, and then I will probably have potato & leek soup & steamed veg for dinner.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought I posted a couple of days ago, but it must not have submitted??

TeBe & Colbie - well done on the losses!!

jb23 - how exciting about your wedding dress!! Would love to see a pic

I've been going pretty well. Done 2 walks with the kids and will do another today. Food has been pretty good, although I did make a batch of ANZAC biccies which I've had a few of. I'm hoping to have a small loss this week and try to maintain next week (it's my birthday next week and we usually go out for tea and I WILL be having cake!!). Hope everyone is going well nearing the end of the week

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going? I am getting over the bad cold and have done a lot of walking these last few days and have booked in a friend for another walk this morning, although it could be more chatting and coffee than walking but that's okay. I also took my DS1 out for a jog on the beach path- he of boundless energy- we loved it. We stopped for DS1 to have a milkshake half way through at a cafe. It was really special time together one on one I am thinking my body is really holding on to these last few kilos so I am going to try and focus on getting fitter !!! Colbie, your plan sounds like it is really working for you. Well done. Decemberbubba, how nice to have your birthday coming up! Have a good day everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all.

Sounds like people are doing well.

Jb awesome re wedding dress.

Colbie great loss.
    December bubba sounds like you are doing well with the walking :-)

Afm yesterday was the first day I are pretty well, no snacking after dinner. I tried to eat a muesli bar for breakkie
    Early, not ideal but very hard to eat earlier with a little bub. am hoping to have clearance to recommence
    Light exercise tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Hope everyone is having a good Thursday

:-)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    jb23- how exciting!

Love this thread, all of you gorgeous girls are doing such an awesome job, well done.

An update for me- spent this morning trying on clothes that have not even come close to fitting me for years. It's funny how I hang onto my skinny clothes for so long, anticipating getting back into them one day, yet my "fat" clothes get thrown out the moment they get too loose! Well that "one day" is here; the jeans I wore way back when are fitting me again and I'm stoked! My weight is steadily falling off this time around, I've finally found my motivation and with each kilo that goes I'm more determined than ever to keep going and reach my goal weight. I only have a few to go and then it's on to maintaining this weight.

Last Christmas I spent the boxing day sales crying like a baby in the change roooms, disgusted in myself. Nothing I tried on fit and that was the moment I snapped and made the decision to lose the weight once and for all. It was a big fat 10kgs that I badly wanted gone, and I've that. Now it's just that last few stubborn kilos that will finally see me at a comfy 60kg's.. a couple less than that would also be great I haven't weighed in the '50's' for ages so if I get there that'll be amazing.

I've been spending my days this week at the hospital as my dad has had surgery (he's OK now) and boy the hospital cafe has some glorious food! lol.. but I've been good, had a healthy chicken and salad roll the other day and pretty much just coffee and afew stolen hot chips from the kids yesterday, not feeling hungry with the stress etc. Having my diet shakes or eggs on toast for breakfast in the mornings and dinners have been very light (cup a soup and rice cakes etc) if anything at all- last night I wasn't even hungry for dinner.
    The good news is that I'm down almost 2 kilos this week already! Must be all that pacing up and down the hospital and the end of AF/bloating.

I'm going out for some retail therapy today, so lots of walking around the shopping centre and window shopping lol plus got a big grocery shop to do and I'll be getting everything I need to make another batch of green soup Yarm.