+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Which movie?

So I have the day off, kids are at school, I have a block of chocolate, the fire is on and have my bed socks on....Do I watch Silver Linings Playbook or Safe Haven? They are the only ones really sticking out on Bigpond movies. Or can you recommend something else? Something not too heavy, bit girly, bit of romance, bit of comedy perhaps? Or is the Hangover II worth watching if I want to consider my husband watching it later tonight? I quite enjoyed the first one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just watched silver linings last night. It' was a nice lighthearted movie with some laugh out loud scenes and a bit of romance. I enjoyed it.
    And I'm planing on watching safe haven Tonyt saw the shorts and think it will be nice
    My hubby is away and it's so awesome to watch girly movies for a change.
    But flight is also good. As is django unchained (if your into quentin terranteno) and I thought This is 40 was hilarious

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Silver linings!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Silver Linings Playbook! It's one of those really good character dramas, but it has lighter moments in it as well. I laughed, and cried

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I went with silver linings and I must say I'm really not enjoying it! I'm sitting on my phone playing games etc!

Just seems a bit slow moving and not so light! I don't want to turn it off but am hoping it ends soon. I must say I never like Oscar winning movies - think I expect too much!