Hello my name is jenna hardie and I am currently looking to recruit women who suffer from PMDD. I don't personally suffer from PMDD however I am currently undertaking a study looking into the effects of PMDD in the workplace. PMDD is very rare only affecting approximately 4-8% of women worldwide and there is very little research out there particularly in relation to the effects it has on womens working day life. I am reaching out to women who have been diagnosed with PMDD and have experience of a workplace environment to take part in my study. It consists of an 1 hour interview either done over Skype or telephone so it does not involve you leaving your home. There is no reimbursement for taking part but it is a chance for women to tell their stories of how living and working with PMDD has affected their every day lives. My study has received full ethical approval from Northumbria University in Newcastle. I understand that PMDD is a very emotional ...an stressful disorder but would really appreciate if anyone would like to help me out.

There is also a chance that this study will get published and hopefully people will start learning more about what you guys go through each month. A major global organisation has also showed interest in my study and they focus on knowing about the experiences of illness, the reflections, insights and practical advice from the people who have been there and able to share their experiences. My study is a perfect example of this. This is a great opportunity for PMDD to get the recognition it deserves and I welcome anyone who wants to take part.

If anyone is interested please feel free to reply to this post or private message me on facebook or email me on jenna_h1986@yahoo.co.uk

thanks for taking the time to read this, I am happy to answer any questions you have , jenna