+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Booze bus locations

I'm so sick of seeing people post on face book where booze bus locations are! These idiots deserve to be caught!

The community notice board for where I live just posted a booze bus location.,. My comment was

'Thanks for telling all the drunk d!ck heads on our roads where to avoid being caught'

Some one commented back

'It might also prevent someone from saying No to drinking before they drive home..........saving LIVES, ^^^^^don't be narrow minded ^^^^'

Really? What an idiot! Please tell me you agree with me!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tazzy For This Useful Post:

jellybeanicecream  (20-06-2013),MissMuppet  (21-06-2013),soon2bmumzy  (21-06-2013),TimeForWine  (20-06-2013),~BEXTER~  (20-06-2013)

TimeForWine is offline Taking everyday one wine at a time...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
    I'm so sick of seeing people post on face book where booze bus locations are! These idiots deserve to be caught!

The community notice board for where I live just posted a booze bus location.,. My comment was

'Thanks for telling all the drunk d!ck heads on our roads where to avoid being caught'

Some one commented back

'It might also prevent someone from saying No to drinking before they drive home..........saving LIVES, ^^^^^don't be narrow minded ^^^^'

Really? What an idiot! Please tell me you agree with me!
    100%!!!!!!! I totally agree - also ****es me off they have to put signage up for speed cameras and i hate people flashing too - if you are speeding or drink driving you deserve to get your dumb *** caught!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I agree. They should be caught & off the road!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I like to flash my lights when people are speeding past me without speed cameras etc. Just to trick them into slowing down definitely agree with you but in the highly unlikely chance someone would decline drinks and drink driving based on that sign I guess we'd be winning even more!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I hate this too!!
    A person on Facebook always posted where speed cameras and booze buses were and I got really ticked off at them. He just said he doesn't have time to stop and I got even angrier.

If you ain't doing anything wrong then you've got nothing to worry about. And if you are in that much of a rush you can't take a minute to be breathalyzed then u shouldn't be using the roads. They are the rules. If ppl werent rushing round so much maybe ppl wouldn't be speeding so much also.

Those sites tipping ppl off should be illegal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Knowing where the booze buses are will just encourage the drunks to take a detour...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Knowing where the booze buses are will just encourage the drunks to take a detour...
    Most of the time the police will sit on the back roads to, just for those 'smart thinking' ones.

I hate public notification. You deserve to be caught if you make such a selfish, idiotic choice.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 3cats1pug View Post
    He just said he doesn't have time to stop and I got even angrier.
    you can't take a minute to be breathalyzed then u shouldn't be using the roads.
    I definitely do not promote drink driving (I know of someone who was badly injured by a drink driver and another person killed by a drink driver) but just saying everytime time iv been caught in a rbt it hasn't just been for a few minutes! I check the Facebook page that posts the locations, because I know there are a few regular locations near by and I don't get stuck with DD in the car EVER again!!
    When she was a new born we got caught in one for 1 and a half hours, and recently was stuck again for 45mins! Have also had a random licence check while going through a rbt when DD was 4mo, where we were required to hop out the car while it was randomly searched!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trying4no2 View Post
    When she was a new born we got caught in one for 1 and a half hours, and recently was stuck again for 45mins!
    Why would an RBT take an hour and a half?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wannawannabe For This Useful Post:

F&A  (21-06-2013),FrothyFrog  (21-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I have only ever been in a rbt for 3 min max. It is pull over maybe wait for 2 cars in front. Than a simple when was your last drink. (for me that's over 20 years) Sometimes the ask me to blow other times they let me go through without evening blowing. I have never been asked by a policeman/women to get out of my car. I have been driving for over 24 years.