+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Washing stains- not stained prev

I have a brand new Samsung front loader 10kg (don't know model number I'm in bed) its about a month old now. But I have only just noticed on our clothes its staining them?!

It looks like a grease stain or as if the washing liquid is. I always do a warm wash, or really hot for towels.

I'm really upset some of my LO's clothes and mine are very expensive I rang the company and told me to call Samsung to get someone out just wondering if anyone has experienced similar.

Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Most washing liquids these days are designed for cold wash. Have you tried googling to see if other people have the same problem?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    I try to cold wash everything but do sometimes notice this. I think it is other stains rubbing off on the clean stuff or dirt and grease from previous washes left in the system. DP is a mechanic so lots of that. I try to do towels or something like that after his work clothes. Seems to work.

My Nana always says not to use hot or warm wash because it bakes the stain on.

Sent from my magical black talky thingy using bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine does the same

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no I saw at my mums house that she had washing machine cleaner, I think it's just a powder you put in, I will be there in the morning, so I will ask her about it and report back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls I will try cold wash but I am using MCN's they shouldn't be washed in cold?! I don't think anyway lol!

It has a drum clean so I did that I'm getting samsung out, df is a mechanical plumber & his clothes are gross so I usually do towels after too!!!

Thanks again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have a Miele front loader and this happens to me, DS school top seems to have it happen all the time. Weird thing is if I rewash it, it comes out. I assumed I had somehow overloaded it but that doesn't really make sense. Good luck, if you find out let us know.

Mod-RaryGirl is offline Forum Manager
    Winner 2013 - Best Avatar
    << Awesome avatar by Best Things!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I have a Samsung 10kg washer (nearly 3 years old now) and had no problems until I changed laundry liquid. I have always used Omo or Dynamo but changed to a cheaper one to save $$ and noticed stains starting to appear.

Went back to Omo and no issues.

The only oily things I wash are towels used for massage but I use the 60 degrees hot wash for them and usually wash them last in the day.