+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah it's a pretty good site! I also got fish oil tablets much cheaper...lots of stuff. Like I said, spent $100ish on my entire order and it was well worth it considering I paid the same amount for melatonin alone.

I did tell the compounding pharmacy that I found it cheaper and they offered to price match. I told them the price and they assured me it wouldn't be prescription strength. Um yeah, if i was buying it in oz, but this stuff is for real and much more readily avail in the usa. So don't even get into the discussions with them.

Also it's not just this website... I found melatonin cheap on heaps other usa sites but went with this one cos another hubber recommended it and it had the majority of items I wanted to order.

Thanks
    Reviews
    BTW Nicole - congrats on your pregnancy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipsterboo View Post
    So helpful. Thanks guys. I was concerned about it knocking me out and not being able to hear DS so that is a relief. I might start with 3mg though and see how I go with that. Will def buy from US. That is super cheap.
    Hehe I did the exact same thing started at 3mg and went up to 5mg with my next order but I honestly didn't notice much difference as far as being able to get up to my dd.

Thanks
    Reviews
    BTW Nicole - congrats on your pregnancy!
    Thanks hunny
    Hopefully your next bfp isn't far away.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

Bipsterboo  (22-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Nicole83. Oddly my BFP came earlier than anyone expected. I had totally written off this cycle when our embryo survived the thaw but failed to re-expand. Since it was our only frosty we transferred it anyway but the FS only gave it a 10% chance. I moved on with life and planning the next cycle so got the shock of my life when my BT today came back positive. We are cautiously thrilled. This IVF caper is so unpredictable. Anyhoo spent about $200 on supplements from that site. If I get to the second trimester I will see if anyone on BH wants them. Thanks again for your advice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Nicole83. Oddly my BFP came earlier than anyone expected. I had totally written off this cycle when our embryo survived the thaw but failed to re-expand. Since it was our only frosty we transferred it anyway but the FS only gave it a 10% chance. I moved on with life and planning the next cycle so got the shock of my life when my BT today came back positive. We are cautiously thrilled. This IVF caper is so unpredictable. Anyhoo spent about $200 on supplements from that site. If I get to the second trimester I will see if anyone on BH wants them. Thanks again for your advice.
    Oh wow what a wonderful surprise!! Congratulations

Hopefully by the time the supps come you would have had a scan and get a better feeling about it all. Totally understand how you would be cautiously excited. But yay!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

Bipsterboo  (28-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wow!!! Good one, congrats on the bfp. Fingers crossed

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

Bipsterboo  (28-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Subbing