+ Reply to Thread

Default Midwifery Student currently seeking women in Adelaide

Hi Ladies,
    Firstly congratulations on such an exciting and rewarding experience. I am a first year student currently studying midwifery at the University of South Australia. I am currently looking for continuity of care women to assist me with my studies. I am searching for women receiving midwifery care within the Adelaide area but am pretty flexible regarding the location of your hospital.

Basically, I am required to follow women throughout their pregnancy, labour, birth and also in their postnatal period, all under the supervision of a Doctor or Midwife. My level of involvement in your pregnancy is completely at your discretion. Ultimately, I would meet with you at some stage in your pregnancy and would attend some of your antenatal appointments; labour and birthing experience if possible and would provide care after the birth of your baby.

Allowing me to a part of such an amazing experience would provide me with first- hand experience. It’s such an amazing learning experience and I would ultimately be observing and providing support to you whilst you still receive care through your maternity carer.

If you are interested or would like additional information, feel free to contact me via Bubhub.

Best of luck!
    Last edited by studentmidwife00; 25-06-2013 at 19:08.

Similar Threads

1. Midwifery student seeking pregnant women
    By SarahT in forum Adelaide
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-05-2013, 15:45
  2. Melbourne midwifery student seeking pregnant women!!!
    By Mhine in forum Seeking a Midwife or Doula?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23-01-2013, 11:04
  3. Midwifery student seeking pregnant women in Melbourne :)
    By Louisa M in forum Seeking a Midwife or Doula?
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21-01-2013, 21:59