+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Can anyone recommend a reeeeeaaaaly good hairdresser in Perth

I'm going to Perth for 2 weeks and my hair looks grot!

I have no time to get to my regular salon before leaving tomorrow.

I'm going to be staying in the city but I'm happy to travel if there is somewhere good to go.

My current salon is a bit posh, I like a bit of a pamper but also nothing to ott.

I have dead straight dark blonde long hair and I'm after very natural, fine & close together blonde foils plus my standard layers at the back to take the weight out of my hair.

Don't ask for much do I??lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    A bit posh but within which price range because that really is a big thing here. Any where in the surrounding suburbs of Perth that is posh will have a posh and quite possibly really good hairdressing salon too, but want the dollars for it, the experience or something must be worth the money
    I live in Claremont and there are a few very, very nice, posh salons in the area. The suburb is easy to get to from the city centre too, as it is an easy train ride. Maybe do a google search and have a look at some websites for salons in Subiaco, Claremont, Mt Lawley and see how you go...
    In saying that there are nice and good salons in many other places around Perth too, it all depends on what you are after and how much you are willing to pay. Even though I live in the area I am a scrooge and drive 30 minutes away to get my hair done! Looks good, but no posh pampering experience where I go LOL!