+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 14 month old Sleeping.

Hi, we have a 14 month old daughter who we are still having to nurse to sleep in the rocking chair. We had tried letting her cry herself to sleep but she refuses to do so, she will cry and scream herself into hysterics and enough to make herself sick.
    As soon as we get her to sleep and put her down she wakes up especially for her daytime sleeps. When she goes to bed she isn't too bad though.

Lately I have been laying next to her in our bed which gets her to put herself to sleep with me next to her and she will sleep in our bed for around an hour each nap during the day. I'm wondering if we could get her into a toddler bed early and just lay next to her until she falls asleep during the day and at night. Is it too early to go into a bed?? I really need some advice from any one please!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I noticed no one has replied, iam sort of in the same boat also with a 14 month old little girl. She just refuses to go to sleep during the day at the moment, some days she will and some days she wont, she does self settle though and always has. I was going to say though, put your question on toddlerhintsandtips on Facebook and see if you get some reponse. good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My son went into a bed at 12 months (for the start of the night anyway). We had a side rail on initially, but took it off a couple of months later cos it didn't really do anything and was a pain when we were trying to get off the bed without disturbing him.

I still feed to sleep, or cuddle to sleep, and then transfer him at the moment, but hoping to be able to lie down with him soon.

He pretty much dropped all day sleeps from 12 month so i can't help with you that.