+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by swizzly555 View Post
    Thanks everyone! He has been admitted as a NICU bub but he gets to stay with me during the day, they just take him back for checks and at night he goes back to them. I am still a bit sore, its mostly the afterbirth pains though, other than that I could not be happier!
    He's so beautiful!! Congratulations!! Hope you continue to feel better, and you get to bring your little boy home with you soon! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations, he's gorgeous!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've just read this thread and wanted to say congratulations on a gorgeous little boy! I'm so happy he arrived safe and sound

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had some obs done so wide awake now... What better time to show off little man He isn't taking the breast well as he has a lot of mucus but I am just hand expressing what I can and sending it to the nursery with him, really hoping once I am up and about tomorrow he can stay with me... Well here he is again before they settled him for the night.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a precious little man. Hopefully he'll be on the booby soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still struggling with the breast but I expressed another 20mls for him and he had it at 5am and crashed out again. They have given him a dummy to try help the sucking a little so hopefully when he is hungry next we can get him on the breast. I have been having obs every 2 hours but managed some sleep inbetween and the pain isn't too bad now at all, I get to have a shower after breakfast!
    Ok so i have been snap happy whenever I get him so here is another of my little man!
    Attached Images

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swizzly555 For This Useful Post:

M.2.  (30-06-2013),Mod-Nomsie  (25-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by swizzly555 View Post
    Still struggling with the breast but I expressed another 20mls for him and he had it at 5am and crashed out again. They have given him a dummy to try help the sucking a little so hopefully when he is hungry next we can get him on the breast. I have been having obs every 2 hours but managed some sleep inbetween and the pain isn't too bad now at all, I get to have a shower after breakfast!
    Ok so i have been snap happy whenever I get him so here is another of my little man!
    I expressed for a few days for my girl. ..and she had a dummy to help develop her suck. It worked s treat too. She was a great breastfeeder after a while of giving her lots of opportunities. He's doing well. Keep looking after yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw bless look how big the dummy is compared to him! Congratulations I hope he takes to breastfeeding soon

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow congratulations! He is wonderful. I'm sure the feeding will get there - he's not even been here for 24 hours yet ... so much to learn

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Congrats! So happy to hear bub is safe and well...