+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Jb23 - I was thinking of having my bag in the car for my check up tomorrow but I feel like that would build it up too much, almost like too much mental preparation to then just come home... No idea if that even makes sense, haha! I think I will go in thinking tomorrow is nothing but a check on bubs and I will be coming home... Haven't had a chance to get my legs waxed yet, lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Liliana12 View Post
    Not at all, in happy for them to go where they're needed. I could hold on to them for ages waiting for a friend to have a small baby. I'd rather them be useful to someone than sitting in my cupboard here!
    If you would like, just pm me your address and I'll pop then in the post.
    I had a friend last year have a little bub and she said the feeding took a little bit to get used to but then she took to it and never looked back! I'm sure with your experience you'll be fine and your little one will thrive once he meets his new mum and family
    Just wanted to say again how generous this is, have PM'd you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by swizzly555 View Post
    Jb23 - I was thinking of having my bag in the car for my check up tomorrow but I feel like that would build it up too much, almost like too much mental preparation to then just come home... No idea if that even makes sense, haha! I think I will go in thinking tomorrow is nothing but a check on bubs and I will be coming home... Haven't had a chance to get my legs waxed yet, lol!
    How did today go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yea coming home again can be pretty anticlimactic so maybe it is best to just think of it as a check up. I had my bag ready because with my first I hadn't even thought about packing my bag therefore df had to pack it for me and that was just disastrous as he had no clue about any of the things i wanted and I was NOT going through that again.

How did todays check go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I am still here... They took bloods and then all of a sudden I was getting steroid shots and another shot at midnight. Bubs seems to be behaving but my BP is high so I guess thats why I am here? I don't actually know
    The midwife said I will have more bloods tomorrow and maybe if everything is good I will still get home before we need to deliver but then I wonder why the steroids had to be only 12 hours apart instead of the original 24? I guess all I can do it wait and see. Will keep you updated and hopefully will have a better idea whats going on tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thinking of you, hope you get some rest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs I hope you can get some rest and have some answers soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hugs get some rest I hate it when they don't say anything and you only know little bits your in the right place and I at anytime you need more answers ask its awful not knowing the full story.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just an update, am back down in delivery suite being monitored for tightenings that are getting very uncomfortable and started around 5am. Waiting on news from my OB about what we do now :-/ So far the midwife wont let me have brekky so am getting very hungry inbetween pains, haha! Just a coffee would be nice right now, I had a terrible sleep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sounds like bub will be arriving today. Good luck and keep us updated.