+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Usually DD wakes around 7 and hops into bed for her morning boob, then DS wakes and hops into bed too for a cuddle.

I quickly have a shower, change everyone's nappy, get DS dressed, then breakfast for everyone while I unpack the dishwasher and clean the kitchen up. I also put a load of washing on, wipe down the bathroom and make beds.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    6ish am - Hide under the covers.

Slump out of bed, make coffee, get breakfast for the kids.

Make lunch for ds1.

Put load of washing on.

Do morning dishes.

Get kids dressed.

Pack bag/s depending on if it's kindy days for ds2.

Teeth.

Have another coffee.

Have more coffee.

Realise I'm not actually dressed so quickly get dressed.

Maybe squeeze in another coffee.

Out the door at about 8.

Once kid/s are dropped off breath.

Get home, have another coffee. I like coffee.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dancingchipmunk For This Useful Post:

bpac  (11-09-2013),~Marigold~  (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    During the week we are up between 7-730am, depends on whether I'm working or not. DD1 (7) gets dressed and I help DD2 (3) get dressed. While they have breakfast I have a quick shower. Lunches are organised the night before (including mine if I am working). When they've finished breakfast they pack their bags. When I work DD2 has daycare so she knows she needs to pack her drink bottle and snuggle toy "Snuggles". DD2 has a standard list of things she needs to pack for her school bag.

We are out the door between 8-830am, depending on whether I'm working or not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Up at 6.30am and make school lunches and put washing on. Wake kids up at 7.00am. Breakfast, empty and reload dishwasher until 7.30am. Clothes in dryer, brush teeth and dress until 8.00am. Do girls hair, kids tidy rooms and pack bags. Leave for school at 8.15am.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I get up at 7am and head into the shower, come out pop some washing on, go and make a coffee...
    7:30ish I wake the 3 bigger kids up, make breakfast, pack lunchboxes (I make lunches the night before or at beginning of the week to freeze)
    8am bigger kids are getting dressed so I wake my 6 month old up to feed and change/dress.. Do a load of washing up.
    I hang some washing out, do DDs hair, get the 3 with teeth to brush them, wave to DS1 and then get the other 3 in the car to drop DS2 off to preschool.. After I drop DS2 off, I usually take DD to a park so I can feed DS3 again and generally gather my head after the busy morning..
    Am always reluctant to go home because then DD trashes it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Lately I have been lazy and not getting up until 6 am, that if ds3 is still asleep.

If wakes early then we get up otherwise we all get up at 6am. We have a rough routine as to who has first shower an who is having breakfast etc. All the kids help each other. Eg ds2 can't reach the cereal so one of the big kids will get it down and pour the milk if it is full. Everyone looks if someone is missing a shoe etc. Living in a shed means only one shower and only one child can have breakfast at a time. I am usually boobie feeding (checking fb for messages from dd1 as she often messages me in the middle of the night) and solid feeding the bub and changing him, showering him etc...
    Than of course there is hairs to be done. Ports to be checked, medicines to give out or supervise.

All 7 people are showered, feed and dressed by 7:30 am. Than everyone makes their own lunches. Ds2 gets help from either me or ds1. Sandwiches/salad etc are already made so it is just grab 2 fruits, a salad/sandwich/roll etc.. and a treat.

Sometimes dd2 will make herself and dd3 a hot pasta.

We are out the door by 7:45
    Last edited by LoveLivesHere; 11-09-2013 at 11:57.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

oozzle  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by anewme View Post
    Lately I have been lazy and not getting up until 6 am, that if ds3 is still asleep.

If wakes early then we get up otherwise we all get up at 6am. We have a rough routine as to who has first shower an who is having breakfast etc. All the kids help each other. Eg ds2 can't reach the cereal so one of the big kids will get it down and pour the milk if it is full. Everyone looks if someone is missing a shoe etc. Living in a she means only one show and only one child can have breakfast at a time. I am usually boobie feeding (checking fb for messages from dd1 as she often messages me in the middle of the night) and solid feeding the bub and changing him, showering him etc...
    Than of course there is hairs to be done. Ports to be checked, medicines to give out or supervise.

All 7 people are showered, feed and dressed by 7:30 am. Than everyone makes their own lunches. Ds2 gets help from either me or ds1. Sandwiches/salad etc are already made so it is just grab 2 fruits, a salad/sandwich/roll etc.. and a treat.

Sometimes dd2 will make herself and dd3 a hot pasta.

You are awesome! I thought I was busy with 4!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Weekdays, I drag myself out of bed between 7-730am and wake ds1. We have breakfast and I make his lunch while he gets ready for school. I wake ds2 and we go and drop ds1 at school at between 8-830am. I come home and ds2 has breakfast.

Wednesdays I do all the above but i pack a breakfast/lunch for ds2 and we go straight to playgroup after dropping ds1 off and after parade/assembly.

Weekends, ds1 wakes up and will play quietlu in his room with his Lego or the tablet. He will come in if he wants breakfast. Ill get him breakfast and go back to bed until ds2 wakes. Usually between 8-9am.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    Quote Originally Posted by anewme View Post
    All 7 people are showered, feed and dressed by 7:30 am.

You are so inspiring! I can't even get us all (DS1 3yrs, myself and DS2 7 months) fed until 7:30/8 and there are mornings where DS1 doesn't get dressed until 10.

Sent from my telecommunications device.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If im not working Lately DS wakes at who knows when, gets up and helps himself to the locked fridge or pantry or plays with toys or gets into stuff he shouldn't be while I sleep until 730-8. Then I change him, give him breaky, go to the toilet, get dressed and have breakfast. The little bugger is so quiet I never hear him.

Of I'm working, my alarm (all 3) starts going off at 545, I get up at 618, go to toilet, get dressed, brush hair/teeth, put cold food in work/daycare bags, put in car, start car, get phone from bedroom, say bye to DH, pick DS up out of bed and leave for work by 632.

By the way, I hate mornings and am 6 months pregnant.