+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I try my very best not to, but yes, I have. Like the time a few months ago I was waddling into the maternity hospital and there was a woman sitting outside the entrance in a wheelchair with a drip, heavily pregnant smoking with her boyfriend/husband. I had to walk through a cloud of smoke to get inside and when i came out about half an hour later, they were still there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I compare, and sometimes feel better or worse about my parenting styles and choices. I don't gossip or shoot off daggers or snide comments to anyone about anything. I do feel sorry for the upbringing of some children and the unfortunate circumstances some children are introduced too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When they are wearing the telltale bandage of a new tattoo, yet their child has no shoes & clothes are in tatters, I judge. As for age, pram etc, couldn't give a hoot, as long as the children are cared for and loved is all I'm worried about.

MilkingMaid is offline Winner 2009 - Mod Award - most supportive member
    Question those who don't question authority
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I tend to think 'good on you!' with young parents, I kinda regret starting when I was 29, and ending up an 'old' parent!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Before being a young parent, I used to judge them.. But now I realize age is not a factor when I look at my bub who has the best of everything & two loving parents & that's all that matters.

P.S I am a crazy parent who has a 6 week old and keeps everything, umbilical cord, hospital bracelets etc... and has filled 3 photo albums already :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by cassieh View Post
    Before being a young parent, I used to judge them.. But now I realize age is not a factor when I look at my bub who has the best of everything & two loving parents & that's all that matters.

P.S I am a crazy parent who has a 6 week old and keeps everything, umbilical cord, hospital bracelets etc... and has filled 3 photo albums already :/
    Ohhhh me too dh thought it was weird that I kept my kids bracelets clamps and umbilical cord, I also got a snippet of both their hair from their first haircut

** Sent from my PP4MT-7 **

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I definitely judge a lot but keep these judgements to myself. I know even the most innocent comment can cause someone to take offense so I figure I won't say anything and everyone stays happy.

ETA - age isn't really something I judge, I'm 23 and a mum, while I'm not a teen mum plenty of people have voiced their opinions that I'm too young to be married with a baby (it doesn't bother me though, I'm proud that I got my sh!t sorted at a young age to be able to comfortably start a family, I figure they're just jealous). I mostly judge on bogan-ness.
    Last edited by JR03; 17-06-2013 at 23:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I judge judgemental mothers

9. The Following User Says Thank You to beebs For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (18-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cassieh View Post

Me too, 10 years on all the newborn stuff is in a box along with first tooth and lock of hair.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ok its reassuring to know I'm not crazy and other mums keep those same baby things, proof to dh that I'm perfectly normal lol

** Sent from my PP4MT-7 **