+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yep, I judge everything and everyone.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to London For This Useful Post:

second baby not so easy  (18-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    The only time I can recall judging someone was when we were living in maryborough last year in winter it was freezing butt cold and I mean jumper pants layers of socks fecking cold and we were walking to the local shoo and walked past a lady with 3 kids 2 walking age around 3 and maybe 5 aswell as a bub no more then a year old in a pram all kids only had singlets and nappies on and the older ones has no shoes, the youngest ones legs were purple!!! mind you the mum was rugged up in a nice jacket jean boots scarf ..... yeah I judged and i said somthng, how could I not.

On a side note my ds asked the little boy around his age if he was cold and wanted to borrow his jumper (h e had 2 on) I thought it was so kind of him :-)
    ** Sent from my PP4MT-7 **

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterMoosMum For This Useful Post:

dancingchipmunk  (18-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Yep, I judge everything and everyone.
    Lol!!! Is this sarcastic ?? If not, I love your honesty!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cassieh For This Useful Post:

αληθη  (18-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMoosMum View Post
    The only time I can recall judging someone was when we were living in maryborough last year in winter it was freezing butt cold and I mean jumper pants layers of socks fecking cold and we were walking to the local shoo and walked past a lady with 3 kids 2 walking age around 3 and maybe 5 aswell as a bub no more then a year old in a pram all kids only had singlets and nappies on and the older ones has no shoes, the youngest ones legs were purple!!! mind you the mum was rugged up in a nice jacket jean boots scarf ..... yeah I judged and i said somthng, how could I not.

On a side note my ds asked the little boy around his age if he was cold and wanted to borrow his jumper (h e had 2 on) I thought it was so kind of him :-)
    ** Sent from my PP4MT-7 **
    OMG that is so adorable of your son!!! A testament to your lovely parenting I would say! What a little sweet heart!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cassieh For This Useful Post:

MonsterMoosMum  (17-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I don't judge young parents at all, I think they must be awesome and how lucky to have kids already when I know a lot of women my age are desperate for them but don't gather opportunity...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm with London.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't really judge other people, but I am genuinely curious about other people, especially if their situation is really different to my own. I guess this curiosity could come across badly sometimes, I don't know.

I do judge people who treat their children poorly. Aggression towards children, violence, etc I will judge. I also judge people who feed their toddlers softdrink!

I would not judge a parent based on their age.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also agree with London.

But I think it's one thing to judge someone and another to actually make them aware of your judgements. I would never let on or say anything to anyone that I thought there was a better way to go about things, obvious abuse and neglect aside. But I'm also very accepting of the fact that people parent differently, and I'm totally fine with that, because they're doing what is best for their child.

But if I didn't think that I was doing the absolute best for my child then I probably wouldn't look at other parents and think hmm my way's better

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh dear please don't start with the bogan pram thing again haha....

I don't judge other parents on things like age because I really don't care and I'm too busy to notice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wasn't necessarily talking about just age.. But just things in general too