+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    If you want to talk routines, and to witness a bit of judging, pop over to my SOS thread!
    But only if you want to have a Hizzie Tall love in and meet all the categories that "allow" you to post!

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    If you want to talk routines, and to witness a bit of judging, pop over to my SOS thread!
    I'm starting to think you're properly paranoid about SOS/Routine judgement. I saw little to no judgement of routines on that thread. From me? According to you, yes. FYI I follow a routine, I must hate myself so

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Why did you start the thread? You asked what bits people did and didn't use and why? If you wanted a sos love fest why ask what bits people didn't use?

I thought the thread has been pretty respectful and focused on the question you asked, with no judgement on parents who use the book.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boobycino For This Useful Post:

beebs  (22-06-2013),LoveLivesHere  (22-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mum2bubba View Post
    No. I have my own problems to sort out lol
    Yes! me too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Off topic.... I don't find 21 to be a young mum.... At 21 I had graduated from nursing and was caring for and medicating up to 30 elderly patients a day.
    18 is young to be a mum, but once your trusted to hold a full licence I think you qualify as an "adult"

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am trying to work out the purpose for this thread? Is it a 'just because' thread or does it serve a purpose? As a new mum and someone just recovering from PND it just makes me feel paranoid :-/ everyone I know is trying to do their very best. ??? I totally understand the neglect/abuse etc but I get the impression it is just a B session? Not very helpful on a forum that is supposed to be a support network for mothers. Not good at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AllYouNeedIsLove View Post
    Off topic.... I don't find 21 to be a young mum.... At 21 I had graduated from nursing and was caring for and medicating up to 30 elderly patients a day.
    18 is young to be a mum, but once your trusted to hold a full licence I think you qualify as an "adult"
    I think that's more my own insecurities.. As for me, I saw myself becoming a mother at 30. Lol. I wanted a house, to be married and have my career.. Before having a baby. Now I just have to focus on finishing my degree, working & being a parent all at the same time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AllYouNeedIsLove View Post
    When you get to 30, there isn't much difference between 18 or 21!

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saxonrose For This Useful Post:

Busy-Bee  (23-06-2013),Maybelline  (23-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobycino View Post
    Why did you start the thread? You asked what bits people did and didn't use and why? If you wanted a sos love fest why ask what bits people didn't use?

I thought the thread has been pretty respectful and focused on the question you asked, with no judgement on parents who use the book.
    Your post was good and respectful.

Perhaps the posts I reported had already been removed when you last checked it.

Judgement is commonplace on BH, even from the self proclaimed 'good/baby-led' mothers. (This is not directed at you).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kw123 View Post
    cassieh I don't understand how you can be so indignant and accuse people of being rude when you basically said the exact same thing, albeit for the opposite type of parenting style.

Honestly, I think you need to step back. A lot of your posts come across as fairly judgmental IMO. You haven't been a parent very long and I'm glad it's going well for you. But the longer you're a parent, the more you will realise that a lot of that is down to luck and not just because you're an awesome parent (not saying you're not).

Some people don't have easy experiences or cope with things as well as others. As mothers we should support each other. Saying you "hate" mothers who parent different to you is pretty off.
    Thank you. Said much better than I could have put it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Missy RJ For This Useful Post:

risfaerie  (23-06-2013)