+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Spotting at 4-5 weeks!

Hi all,

I might be freaking out prematurely and there's only so much google can tell me so I've come here.
    I'm currently somewhere between 4-5 weeks pregnant and had some light pink/brown spotting this morning when I wiped...
    Had a bit of a panic and got straight onto google! DH and I dtd last night which could explain it but wouldn't that produce red blood if it was going to make me bleed?
    Had an mc 1.5 months ago so am a bit worried it'll happen again...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi hun, when I had my mc a couple of years ago at 5.5 weeks it started off with dark brown discharge and a few days later it turned reddish brown and I mc. That said a lot of women experience bleeding through out their pregnancy and their baby is fine. If you are worried, book an appt with your doctor for tomorrow or go to the hospital for an ultrasound.

Good luck!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for your reply! I emailed the doctor and I'm going in for an appt tonight at 6:15 (it's almost 3pm here at the moment as I'm living in Europe). 3.5 hours to go! Spotting is still there but it's lightened up a bit. Hoping its one of those unexplained cases and everything is fine! Can't bear to lose another so soon!!!

Similar Threads

1. 5 weeks 6 days spotting what do i do?
    By maco in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 21-08-2012, 14:52
  2. Brown spotting for two weeks before my miscarriage
    By Kazza78 in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-08-2012, 19:48
  3. 5 weeks pgnt and spotting.
    By dextersmum in forum IVF
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 30-06-2012, 15:41