+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Update! I have been on a low dose of Zoloft for just over a month and feel great! Like my old self! No side effects except nausea for a day. So glad I did it. Last time I took lexapro. Feel much better this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I gained weight on lexapro.... Was starving all the time. This time I dunno . I Am starving hungry all the time but due to illness and surgery recently I don't gain weight at the moment! Thank goodness.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by heymegz View Post
    Update! I have been on a low dose of Zoloft for just over a month and feel great! Like my old self! No side effects except nausea for a day. So glad I did it. Last time I took lexapro. Feel much better this time.
    Great to hear. No good about the weight gain though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm on 100mg of Zoloft.. I can't say I feel
    Spaced out or that I feel like a zombie. I've heard a few people say that's how they felt with their AD's.
    Zoloft clears my head. I weaned myself off them a few months ago because I'm pregnant and thought it'd be better to stay "clean" but it was the biggest mistake I made. I would cry all day, every day. I felt like the world hated me, I felt useless and I was suicidal. I've never felt such sadness in my life. It was one of the heaviest times for me.
    I then went back on them & increased my dose to 100mg and I haven't looked back. I wake up feeling normal. Yes I still have days where I feel down but we all do. It helps me see things clearly. It helps me stay positive and it helps me laugh and smile.
    All in all, Zoloft just makes me feel normal.. Like normal old me : ) The only negative thing is it makes me sooooooo tired!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's how I feel. "normal" ! Haven't felt this good in years. we were ttc for 3 years and think it really got me down, then pregnancy sucked then all the crap after. Loving life and coping much better !

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heymegz For This Useful Post:

MilkingMaid  (15-07-2013),SugarSkull  (15-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Wow so when they get it right it must be possible to feel normal!? Yay, that's great you guys and gives me hope.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ffrenchknickers For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (15-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I never realised how normal my meds made me feel until I stopped taking them and relapsed. It's crazy (no pun intended); when you start feeling better, the bad feelings feel a little surreal.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to snowqu33n For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (15-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    On lexapro I didn't feel normal. I didn't feel happy or sad... Just flat. Now I feel the right emotions!

MilkingMaid is offline Winner 2009 - Mod Award - most supportive member
    Question those who don't question authority
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yay! So glad you found the right one! It took my Mum about 3 or 4 before they found the right one for her.

I have a friend who is feeling really flat and emotionless, and I am trying to get her to go back to her GP and try a new one, as NO! they should not make you feel like that at all.

I was very lucky, and the first one I took worked like a charm for me. (after they increased the dosage after 2 weeks)

Frenchie, please look into something different!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm starting Zoloft as soon as I finish bfing.. Am thinking of weaning early so I can start sooner. Has anyone bf with anti-ds?