+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wobbler, I'm really hoping this is your month! You deserve it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

wobblermummy  (30-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awww wobbler it sucks hearing things like that. At lunch friday I got asked 3 times when we were having another, 2 of the 3 girls were heavily pregnant and one was saying how it was unexpected and they weren't trying.

I didn't think ttc was affecting me so much this time around, but it realy hurt to shrug off the questions and pretend we weren't thinking of ttc, let alone that we are in our 8th month of it!

Heres hoping everyone gets their bfps really soon. Life sucks sometimes!

However, I am considering myself in the tww! I think af is due on the 11th....but I'm not sure what my body is doing (already cd25) but pretty sure I od somewhere in the past week. Not temping or doing opks or anything, just going off ewcm...but I had heaps monday, and a tiny bit yesterday, with creamy/none in between...and a stabbing feeling behind my csect scar level yesterday.
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 30-06-2013 at 16:12.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

wobblermummy  (30-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    Wobbler, I'm really hoping this is your month! You deserve it.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Awww wobbler it sucks hearing things like that. At lunch friday I got asked 3 times when we were having another, 2 of the 3 girls were heavily pregnant and one was saying how it was unexpected and they weren't trying.

I didn't think ttc was affecting me so much this time around, but it realy hurt to shrug off the questions and pretend we weren't thinking of ttc, let alone that we are in our 8th month of it!

Heres hoping everyone gets their bfps really soon. Life sucks sometimes!

However, I am considering myself in the tww! I think af is due on the 11th....but I'm not sure what my body is doing (already cd25) but pretty sure I od somewhere in the past week. Not temping or doing opks or anything, just going off ewcm...but I had heaps monday, and a tiny bit yesterday, with creamy/none in between...and a stabbing feeling behind my csect scar level yesterday.
    Thanks guys I need the support. Everyone at work asks when we are ttc if its soon or are we yet since i'm the only one without kids and older then the 3 who are on maternity leave. Say yeah we are soon house is to be started soon which it is.

Told my sister about the weird dream with the 1.5 lines on the hpt yesterday and she was at the shops and didn't read the text well she said she read it was a dream but started screaming down the phone so excitedly omg omg omg you are aren't you you're PG I had to say no sorry I had told her before i would tell her before all the other friends and def DH family lol will tell sis and mum but not the day I find out atleast when i know it is bub that will stick. The way DH works I might need one of them to come with me to a scan in case he can't come I know they would both be so stoked and excited to be invited.

I don't want to be jealous of anyone who gets pg around me but just so impatient I want it now I don't want to wait longer and don't want medical problems to come back in that time waiting either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Try not to be too hard on yourself wobbler! TTC is so draining, and its only normal to be constantly thinking about it...and when we want something so much, it hurts to see others get it. Im sure you wouldnt mean to be jealous of anyone who is utd, but more upset for what you are still waiting to achieve.

I know these feelings all too well. Just give yourself some time and space, take it easy on yourself, and keep your eye on the prize. You will get your bubba one day

I am usually a really happy, easy going person....But when TTC DS, i was so angry and bitter and jealous at every pregnant woman, or women who had newborns....i hated how awful i felt, but really i was just hurting for myself, that id wanted a bubba for sooooo long, and these ladies had them...and i didnt.

I Remember while i was MCing, waiting at the DRs for results to confirm what we already knew...and there was a lady with a tinnny (gorgeous) newborn bubba...and another heavily pregnant lady next to her both making such a fuss over this newborn....It hurt SOOOOO much, i locked myself in the toilets crying my eyes out until DF banged on the door saying it was our turn to go in. I hated that they were pregnant or had got their bubba, and i hated how awful it made me feel, i hated feeling that way about others i didnt even know! But it just hurt so much that i was loosing our bub that we wanted sooo much.

I look back now and think how stupid i was...I dont know their stories. Who knows, they could have been TTC for 2 years, been through IVF, had health scares through their pregnancy, been really unwell...and i felt hateful towards them, when i didnt even know them!

Negative feelings are just a given...Its how you handle them that shows the kind of person you are ...That being said.... about a week later i hung up the phone when being told my niece was UTD, did i want to congratulate her as she was on loudspeaker.......I made amends later, and we now have DS's 6wks apart!!!, but i was just so hurt and upset for me, i couldnt express anything else at that time.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (01-07-2013),mamoru  (01-07-2013),wobblermummy  (01-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very true ladies. Take some time to yourself wobbler - it's been a rough week for you.

I would describe myself whilst ttc as borderline psychotic And it is sooo hard to keep everything all bottled up and not look like a complete looney. Very true about not knowing others' journeys shadow - to most people we look like a very fertile couple, but I think they would definitely not put me on a spacecraft in order to try and preserve the human race. Seeing our doctor this week and going to see if we can nut a few more things out, add some more reinforcements to our battle and try and take away more variables. Thinking of doing the maybe baby lube, clomid and progesterone support with aspirin this month and do a double check for any infections. This would then only leave us with lining or blockage as obvious problems. Not sure if I should also get her to double check if I should be on metformin now to help with insulin. Oh the things we could think...so over googling and not finding any more answers or reproductive systems for sale on ebay.
    Last edited by Little Ted; 01-07-2013 at 00:29.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (01-07-2013),wobblermummy  (01-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL! Yep. I wish it was as easy to fall pregnant as they made us believe in high school... I Swear they made it sound like.... "if you look at him the wrong way, you will be UTD"

They sound like a good start little ted. Im not sure If we have issues, or what they might be....so i wouldnt know where to start! I do have long cycles and am overweight with thyroid issues... so we are already behind the 8 ball! But my thyroid is sorted I Get it checked every few months now since we are TTC.

On a side note though, I think metformin helped fall me with DS I started taking it the start of June...and got my BFP July 14th. My OB suggested i take it after doing a full health check/bloods after my MC at the start of May....I Went to my GP the day i got my BFP as it said in the info it wasnt reccomended in pregnancy....and he flipped out and made me stop taking it...Apparently i didnt need to be on it?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

wobblermummy  (01-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Very true ladies. Take some time to yourself wobbler - it's been a rough week for you.

I would describe myself whilst ttc as borderline psychotic And it is sooo hard to keep everything all bottled up and not look like a complete looney. Very true about not knowing others' journeys shadow - to most people we look like a very fertile couple, but I think they would definitely not put me on a spacecraft in order to try and preserve the human race. Seeing our doctor this week and going to see if we can nut a few more things out, add some more reinforcements to our battle and try and take away more variables. Thinking of doing the maybe baby lube, clomid and progesterone support with aspirin this month and do a double check for any infections. This would then only leave us with lining or blockage as obvious problems. Not sure if I should also get her to double check if I should be on metformin now to help with insulin. Oh the things we could think...so over googling and not finding any more answers or reproductive systems for sale on ebay.
    What does Aspirin do Little Ted?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

CD .... 50ish (?) today.
    Heading to the GP this arvo to find out what is going on.

Very sad not to have reported on a BFP in this thread for June. Thank you all for your support and kind words. Best of luck to everyone testing in July. I don't think I'll be there. Perhaps see you in August.

Have had a rough weekend in emotions re: TTC. I guess you hit this point after so many months of trying and failure. What a tough road for so many of us. My birthday is coming up this week and I just feel sad that there is no baby yet, with no feeling of celebration at all. DH said to me last night, I can't wait til there is something growing in your belly, and I cried my eyes out.

Sending love and comfort to all travelling this tough road along side me.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Loved Already For This Useful Post:

Hopetown  (01-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    LOL! Yep. I wish it was as easy to fall pregnant as they made us believe in high school... I Swear they made it sound like.... "if you look at him the wrong way, you will be UTD"

They sound like a good start little ted. Im not sure If we have issues, or what they might be....so i wouldnt know where to start! I do have long cycles and am overweight with thyroid issues... so we are already behind the 8 ball! But my thyroid is sorted I Get it checked every few months now since we are TTC.

On a side note though, I think metformin helped fall me with DS I started taking it the start of June...and got my BFP July 14th. My OB suggested i take it after doing a full health check/bloods after my MC at the start of May....I Went to my GP the day i got my BFP as it said in the info it wasnt reccomended in pregnancy....and he flipped out and made me stop taking it...Apparently i didnt need to be on it?
    After my bloods and scans she said that she would normally put me onto it, but because we're TTC then she would wait til after a bubs is born. But then what confuses me is that I hear of so many women on here falling after taking it - with their gp or fs knowing. I don't know much about it which makes it a little harder to nut out.

Yep - we really should have realised we had problems sooner - I was only on the pill for a year around when we got married and 'magically' never fell pregnant afterwards even though we weren't using contraception, my cycles were all over the place and we were only using 'timing' as a guide.

Glad to hear your thyroid is behaving itself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    What does Aspirin do Little Ted?
    I have a blood-clotting disorder so I take it post-o to help the lining of the uterus to be more implant-friendly. Also, if I fall pregnant the estrogen rises and this encourages blood to clot either within myself, the cord, the placenta or the baby if they have the disorder also. Will need to take it throughout pregnancy and just after along with clexane shots. When we fell last year I had a seizure not far into the pregnancy which scared me - I should have had it checked out better then. If only...