+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 59 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Daenerys, thanks! So glad to hear your line is getting darker. That's great!

Little Ted, I so hope you are next!

Also, I've just remembered we were also using Maybe Baby sperm friendly lube. So I can highly recommend this!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Mizmoocow! And Daenerys so glad to hear your tests are getting darker. Hope the news from your test confirms it.

As for me, I'm baaaaack! Had a miscarriage last night at 5+3. Was kinda expecting it because I POAS on Saturday and the line was really faint. For next round I have learnt so many things! Mainly: don't POAS every five seconds, stop googling things, stop obsessing.
    What will happen will happen.

Anyway the doc said we can start again as soon as we like so I might be able to squeeze in to July.

Looking forward to seeing some more BFPs in the remaining 4 days!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post
    Congrats Mizmoocow! And Daenerys so glad to hear your tests are getting darker. Hope the news from your test confirms it.

As for me, I'm baaaaack! Had a miscarriage last night at 5+3. Was kinda expecting it because I POAS on Saturday and the line was really faint. For next round I have learnt so many things! Mainly: don't POAS every five seconds, stop googling things, stop obsessing.

Anyway the doc said we can start again as soon as we like so I might be able to squeeze in to July.

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry for your loss elswyth, you sound so strong, im learning those same lessons, im stopping googling hcg levels and all those things, thank you for sharing that advice. Again, im so very sorry. *hugs*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Elswyth , I'm so so sorry to hear that. Big virtual hugs from me. How are feeling? You sound like you are staying strong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on the BFP's!!
    Elswyth, I'm so sorry to hear that! You sound so strong and I hope you get another BFP soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week

So sorry to hear big hugs!

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry to hear about this, it happens way too often is really unfair Best of luck for a BFP soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on your BFP mizmoocow!!! And so glad your line is getting darker DaenerysT!!

Oh elswyth so sorry to hear I admire your outlook on it though and hope you get a sticky BFP again soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Hoping there are lines there ladies and that they get stronger for you.

Wobbler - I am hoping that you won't be able to drink come Saturday night.

Now up to 12dpo and of course, just in case, I tested again this morning. Nothing there yet, but still hoping. Have been super hungry and had a little reflux last night. But I could be just hungry and we did eat a mince meal for dinner (even though it was heart smart). Yesterday's test never morphed into a BFP, so hanging onto today's...just in case!
    I really don't want the wine just the BFP, good luck for the next few days,
    Quote Originally Posted by mizmoocow View Post
    Ok so I was going insane so got a clear blue test lol. This was the result......

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Congrats woohoo
    Quote Originally Posted by DaenerysT View Post
    Did another frer today, it is so much darker, so I am feeling so happy that my hcg is increasing
    yayayay my little baby is just taking her/his time (my initial thought has been girl!)
    So glad to hear stay strong little one

So sorry to hear Elswyth I hope you do get Pg again really quickly as you did last time.

AFM 6dpo and omg should not have had pizza last night just cause DH wanted it on cheap pizza night, have had the worst pizza bloat all night lol.
    Such a bad night/mornign at work I don't ever want to go back really even more upsetting didn't get pg in April as would only have had another 4 months in the place. Got in trouble moment i got to work as a surgeon was really cranky i'd left wound drains, in his opinion it was the drains that were left in that caused the excess bleeding - 650mls not that he had a bleeding problem or anything i had sat on him all night anyway. Then this morning when i left my boss came to speak to me have not seen her in 4 months so assumed I was going to get yelled at about that as she'd copped it off the surgeon but it was my fault alone not hers my bad and it was so she can have a meeting with me as 1 or people i work with have said i deny patients pain relief and that I'm not a team player said I disagree she said its not to roast me or victimise me but to get answers as she has to since she has been given the complaints. Not happy Jan as my sis said what more of a team player did they want i am the only one who was willing to do the nightshifts for 2 years noone else ever takes the heavy joint replacements off me i am the only one who gets to deal with incompetent en's and ains from agencies who've never worked in the hospital before so i can have up to 30 patients medication charts to be given out, all their charts to do and if they have drains all of them to empty.

Was asked do i want to come off nights now, how does that help me if all the nasty *****y 50-60 year olds have said now 2 years later i am bad to work with. Don't want to be there tonight or tomorrow. Certainly hope i get my BFP very soon 7 months is more then long enough so i can leave that job and then find something else to come back to after baby as it wont help me to go now not getting hospital maternity pay.

Sorry for the rant have slept little today just been too teary and angry so stress is bad for the body atm thanks work your all such helpful team players.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MizMooCow! Congratulations on your BFP! It must have been so good to see that show up on your test!!

Elswyth - im so sorry to hear of your loss But you seem to be in a great headspace with it all. FX its not too long before you get another, sticky, BFP!

Danearys - YAY for darker lines!!