+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrsknowles View Post
    Thanks for that I'm CD 33 an got a BFN this morning with FR and I have no idea what is going on. I always thought if you didn't have a positive by now you weren't pregnant. I don't know anymore LOL!
    Do you happen to know what day you o'd on? It truly comes down to the individual and based on a few variables if UTD. Including o time, implantation time, and different peoples' hcg levels rise at different rates. Even with our last pregnancy, which was twins, I didn't get a BFP until 14-15 dpo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Loved Already View Post
    This month is a bit strange - I had a positive OPK on CD 23, and am now on CD 45 with no sign of AF. Numerous negative tests. Should I be worried? What is likely to have happened? I can't get into my GP until Thursday and I am concerned.
    I'm stumped. Luteal phase is generally rock solid in terms of cycle-to-cycle variation so if AF hasn't come I can only say it's being suppressed. Pretty sure high progesterone levels will do this, as will low estrogen levels. Stress, sickness, weight loss or travel can also mess up hormones. That's really odd, hope you get some answers soon.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mamoru For This Useful Post:

Loved Already  (25-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    Well I think I may have spoken too soon! I did take a test yesterday at 9dpo and I thought I saw the shadow of a line. But today at 10dpo I can definitely see a second line. Please tell me this a BFP and I'm not going crazy? It's a lot more obvious in person.

Every photo I took was blurry because I had shakey hands, so I had to get my Fijian carved turtle to help me. Hehe.
    Yes, I see a line! Congratulations!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Starfish30 For This Useful Post:

Pumpkaboo  (25-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    just told DH we have another week left he said till what we start BD again lol I said no till we find out if we are pg or AF and to try for a 4th month. he said I thought you already knew that last week cause we didnt BD on O day. my cycles arent that short 5dpo now and really impatient

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    he also just asked what i wanted for my birthday again. Then said you'd really be happiest if you had a bfp before your birthday wouldnt you a free birthday present. bingo have said it for months that was all i wanted and its just sunk in lol. off to work again oh to look forward.to the day am just tired because of my family not work

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nomie! Great news! Absolutely ecstatic for you! Post a darker test photo for us to celebrate some more..

Girls, can I please have your thoughts? I have been TTC for 7 months straight off the pill - each month has been a 34 day cycle... no real variations. I had one BFP that ended in a m/c.
    This month is a bit strange - I had a positive OPK on CD 23, and am now on CD 45 with no sign of AF. Numerous negative tests. Should I be worried? What is likely to have happened? I can't get into my GP until Thursday and I am concerned.

Thank you...
    I've been TTC since coming off the pill in late November. My cycles weren't clockwork exactly but they were around 40 days each cycle up until this last cycle. It ended up being 65 days. Hopefully yours won't be quite as crazy as mine was though. I didn't even have my usual AF symptoms. I went to my GP because I was really worried too. I did the same testing but negatives. He said not to worry and that this can happen. I did have some random spotting though partway through. My GP said it could have been that I had an early miscarriage again and that could have thrown things out. Long story short but I just waited it out and I ended up O'ing a week and a half ago and got AF yesterday finally. I don't think you should be too worried. Unless you are experiencing pain or anything I would just wait it out for another week or two and see what happens. Hope my enormous post helps hehe x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

Loved Already  (26-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls, can I please have your thoughts? I have been TTC for 7 months straight off the pill - each month has been a 34 day cycle... no real variations. I had one BFP that ended in a m/c.
    Try not to stress out. Thats the worst thing you can do for your body! Theres a few reasons it could have happened, and im sure your GP will put your mind at rest/investigate on Thursday. My cycle since comming off the pill this time has been very random with altering cycle lengths (28, 29, 32 and 36 day length cycles), and Ovulation dates all over the place
    from cd17-21-im not sure if i even ovulated last cycle...) So i understand your frustration. But hang in there

Quote Originally Posted by mizmoocow View Post
    Ok so im 10dpo..... and im dying to test. . Should I use one tomorrow?
    I would!!! But thats just me, and i have issues with POAS LOL 14dpo is the most preffered option, but most people start somewhere around 10-12dpo...some sooner at 7 or 8dpo. Its all up to personal choice.

Quote Originally Posted by DaenerysT View Post
    Hcg has gone up to 33 from 14 on friday, doctor is worried, the number is so low.
    I'm trying to be string but it's not working.
    Sorry, im not sure if I'm supposed to be saying this is in thread, im not sure on the rules.
    Oh gosh, theres no right or wrong place to ask questions like that! Please dont be sorry! Its so hard with the unknown...and thats the worst part, the waiting! hopefully your bubba is just taking its time to get the hormones flowing, and is settling in nice and snuggly now. The reccomended doubling time is just a guide for the best case scenario. Im sure there would be ladies who have had successful pregnancies, even if their hcg was a little low. I really hope you get good news soon!

Thanks ladies! I'm still in shock right now!!! Fingers crossed my line keeps getting darker over the next few days!!!

I'm trying to rack my brains for symptoms. I did have one wave of nausea at 8dpo and I have been a bit fatigued (but I've been having super late nights though). Oh and I did have a bit of a breakout yesterday, which usually happens around AF time anyway.
    Woohooo!! So excited for you!! Not everyone gets symptoms. Maybe you will be a lucky one I got one wave of nausia that lasted about an hour or so on 10dpo when i was UTD with DS... And NOTHING what so ever else. I may havejust been a bit more tired? But i didnt get any Morning Sickness, no strong cravings (just a particular like for something...but didnt send DF out on midnight munchie runs like you see in the movies or anything) and no real aversions...although i was thinking about this today...i still (2 1/2 years later) cant stomach salami. DF used to heat it up on his toast and the smell used to be soooo strong! It never made me feel sick or anything, but just that it smelt terrible YUCK! You have the same luck!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Loved Already  (26-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post

Oh gosh, theres no right or wrong place to ask questions like that! Please dont be sorry! Its so hard with the unknown...and thats the worst part, the waiting! hopefully your bubba is just taking its time to get the hormones flowing, and is settling in nice and snuggly now. The reccomended doubling time is just a guide for the best case scenario. Im sure there would be ladies who have had successful pregnancies, even if their hcg was a little low. I really hope you get good news soon!
    Thank you so much (and to everyone) just realised I wrote "I'm trying to be string" oh dear

Had some little cramps tonight, my nipples are so sore and no bleeding at all, so I keep saying to myself 'I am pregnant' and talking to my little baby to not give up. Will get another blood test on Thursday. My mum said that children teach us patience, and that my baby is just getting in a real early one for me!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DaenerysT For This Useful Post:

wobblermummy  (26-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I think I may have spoken too soon! I did take a test yesterday at 9dpo and I thought I saw the shadow of a line. But today at 10dpo I can definitely see a second line. Please tell me this a BFP and I'm not going crazy? It's a lot more obvious in person.

Every photo I took was blurry because I had shakey hands, so I had to get my Fijian carved turtle to help me. Hehe.
    I can see it! Hopefully over the next few days it gets so dark there is no question! Congrtulations!

Hcg has gone up to 33 from 14 on friday, doctor is worried, the number is so low.
    I'm trying to be string but it's not working.
    Sorry, im not sure if I'm supposed to be saying this is in thread, im not sure on the rules.
    Stay strong!

Thank you so much (and to everyone) just realised I wrote "I'm trying to be string" oh dear

Had some little cramps tonight, my nipples are so sore and no bleeding at all, so I keep saying to myself 'I am pregnant' and talking to my little baby to not give up. Will get another blood test on Thursday. My mum said that children teach us patience, and that my baby is just getting in a real early one for me!
    Hopefully these are good signs! You are pregnant!

AFM this is my first tww and I am literally going mental. Every twinge, cramp, soreness, nausea I feel automatically means I am utd. anyway! Its so strange to comprehend that you can feel nothing, or something when creating a person. I had a bit of a meltdown tonight to DF about what if I am what if im not. I am thinking of doing a test early just to get a bfn out of the way. Anyone else feel like this or am I being overly emotional tonight?

Thanks
    Reviews
    DaenerysT have my fingers crossed all is going well and bubs is just on the secretive side. Don't beat yourself up over asking anything or feeling anything thats why we are here to help each others madness. Sprinkelle i went mad last month lol not this month i had the worst bloating , headaches and sore boobs all last month. This month all I have is sensitive/sore nipples and exhaustion gas so not trying to get too happy even though I want it more then anything. Think i will go mad and teat again from 9dpo on sat. AF normally comes 12dpo and will have a wine maybe at my parents at a bodyshop party would prefer no wine. my mum and sister know we are ttc so would think ohwell it isnt this month lol

16. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

DaenerysT  (26-06-2013)