+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 59 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG OMG OMG NOMIE!! You did it!! Congratulations!! I am so excited for you WoooooOOooOoooo!!

Argh so sorry to hear Funchu and for everyone else who the stupid witch has visited. I hope July is your month!

Good luck to everyone still to test.

Daenerys I hope your HCG shoots up, fx for a good outcome. When are you due? Pop into the due date groups for some support if you are worried about posting in here x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to elswyth For This Useful Post:

Pumpkaboo  (25-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Nomie you lucky thing! Fx for a safe and easy pregnancy for you x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

Pumpkaboo  (25-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    Thanks ladies! I'm still in shock right now!!! Fingers crossed my line keeps getting darker over the next few days!!!

I'm trying to rack my brains for symptoms. I did have one wave of nausea at 8dpo and I have been a bit fatigued (but I've been having super late nights though). Oh and I did have a bit of a breakout yesterday, which usually happens around AF time anyway.
    Hi Nomie - I saw your BFP in the other thread - what a lovely surprise.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Pumpkaboo  (25-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DaenerysT View Post
    Hcg has gone up to 33 from 14 on friday, doctor is worried, the number is so low.
    I'm trying to be string but it's not working.
    Sorry, im not sure if I'm supposed to be saying this is in thread, im not sure on the rules.
    I don't think anyone would be worried about rules.

Just want to give you hugs as you await to see what your little bean is going to do. Hoping it continues to increase for you.

Today is 11dpo and no double pink lines. I know I shouldn't be shattered yet - I've never had a positive until around CD32/33 which is another 3-4 days away. Looks like FRER will be making more money out of me again this cycle. Finding it hard to stay positive - then I just ate an apple and then saw something funny that I'd bitten into - don't know if it was a dead moth/bug or mould - of course I'm internally freaking out as I get so strict with what I eat whilst possibly pregnant and swallowed before I saw it. How grosse... Hoping it won't do any harm if there is a bunny getting snug.
    Last edited by Little Ted; 25-06-2013 at 11:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so im 10dpo..... and im dying to test. . Should I use one tomorrow? Dp keeps yelling at me lol he yhinks im going to spend both our wages on tests lol.

Congrats to all the bfp's.

Silently stalking the page daily

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY Nomie!!!!!! I can see a line, awesome news!!

Daenerys, I hope your hcg picks up!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilac07 For This Useful Post:

Pumpkaboo  (25-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    I don't think anyone would be worried about rules.

Just want to give you hugs as you await to see what your little bean is going to do. Hoping it continues to increase for you.

Today is 11dpo and no double pink lines. I know I shouldn't be shattered yet - I've never had a positive until around CD32/33 which is another 3-4 days away. Looks like FRER will be making more money out of me again this cycle. Finding it hard to stay positive - then I just ate an apple and then saw something funny that I'd bitten into - don't know if it was a dead moth/bug or mould - of course I'm internally freaking out as I get so strict with what I eat whilst possibly pregnant and swallowed before I saw it. How grosse... Hoping it won't do any harm if there is a bunny getting snug.
    Was your positives that you did get on CD 32/33 on a FR?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrsknowles View Post
    Was your positives that you did get on CD 32/33 on a FR?
    Yes. Have used other brands at times and got BFNs - Oh, hang on...I think my first ever BFP was on a different brand (it was a friend's left over one)- can't remember which brand now though, except that it wasn't a FRER. The other 3 tested BFPs were all on FRERs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Yes. Have used other brands at times and got BFNs - Oh, hang on...I think my first ever BFP was on a different brand (it was a friend's left over one)- can't remember which brand now though, except that it wasn't a FRER. The other 3 tested BFPs were all on FRERs.
    Thanks for that I'm CD 33 an got a BFN this morning with FR and I have no idea what is going on. I always thought if you didn't have a positive by now you weren't pregnant. I don't know anymore LOL!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nomie! Great news! Absolutely ecstatic for you! Post a darker test photo for us to celebrate some more..

Girls, can I please have your thoughts? I have been TTC for 7 months straight off the pill - each month has been a 34 day cycle... no real variations. I had one BFP that ended in a m/c.
    This month is a bit strange - I had a positive OPK on CD 23, and am now on CD 45 with no sign of AF. Numerous negative tests. Should I be worried? What is likely to have happened? I can't get into my GP until Thursday and I am concerned.

Thank you...