+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 59 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lilac & Nomie I too am feeling the same.
    Did everything right this cycle, but just can't feel positive about it. Hmmpf

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    9dpohere and my temps suck. I thought I was having symptoms but I guess it's just my body feeling run down. I think I'll get a bfn on Sunday. I'm just mad that it looks like I'm in for another long cycle. I probably won't even get to test in July

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I think I may have spoken too soon! I did take a test yesterday at 9dpo and I thought I saw the shadow of a line. But today at 10dpo I can definitely see a second line. Please tell me this a BFP and I'm not going crazy? It's a lot more obvious in person.

Every photo I took was blurry because I had shakey hands, so I had to get my Fijian carved turtle to help me. Hehe.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    Well I think I may have spoken too soon! I did take a test yesterday at 9dpo and I thought I saw the shadow of a line. But today at 10dpo I can definitely see a second line. Please tell me this a BFP and I'm not going crazy? It's a lot more obvious in person.

Every photo I took was blurry because I had shakey hands, so I had to get my Fijian carved turtle to help me. Hehe.
    Omg I can see it!!! Congrats!!! Yayyyyy so happy for you!!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

Pumpkaboo  (25-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

I see it!!

Angel baby ~Skye~ 21/11/12

7. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

Pumpkaboo  (25-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I totally see it by tomorrow will be a darker line and then by Thursday a much darker line.
    Congrats Nomie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Ok Ladies!!! The race is on!! Less than a week to go till our end-of-the-month-test-fest!!! We have 13 BFPs already...Can we hit 20?!?!?!
    LOTS AND LOTS OF For those still to test

Congrats to the recent BFPs, and so sorryt o hear about AFs arrival for those that shes shown up for FX July gives everyone nice sticky BFPs if they didnt get one this month!
    Here's hoping, I was full of optimism at the beginning of the month but just not sure if I should be anymore will only be a June BFP if by chance it comes up on Sunday on 10dpo so if comes up next week still should have been a June BFP my body just went psycho lol.

Goodluck everyone and let the poas parties begging

Thanks
    Reviews

Yep I can see it too! Woohoo!
    Here's hoping your lack of symptoms = BFP works its magic for me too!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

Pumpkaboo  (25-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies! I'm still in shock right now!!! Fingers crossed my line keeps getting darker over the next few days!!!

I'm trying to rack my brains for symptoms. I did have one wave of nausea at 8dpo and I have been a bit fatigued (but I've been having super late nights though). Oh and I did have a bit of a breakout yesterday, which usually happens around AF time anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm with you girls, supposed to test Saturday but not really feeling it. I'm worried af will arrive super early like my last cycle (23 days!) and then I'll be really confused cos I'm usually so consistant...agh!!

I really hope we all get our bfps, sending all you ladies testing this week loads of babydust

14. The Following User Says Thank You to JessyJ For This Useful Post:

Calstar  (25-06-2013)