+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 59 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Omg bit of a vent!!! I just RSVP to my friends baby shower that her mum is throwing and her mum told me everyone is bringing a plate and that I'm bringing 40 lamb chops!!! After I clarified that she wasn't joking, I politely explained that I can't afford something like that. She replied saying no worries that she would get them and I can work out a payment plan on the day!!

I am so shocked!! I messaged my friend (who isn't aware of what her mum has said) telling her if I have to pay for it I can't come.

Is this just me or is this rude of her mum to expect?
    Prank or not unless you were good friends with the friends mum she should not be pranking you with anything like that I don't see a funny side to that at all. I would probably be annoyed about going as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Buy a blow up sheep & give that to her mum instead!
    I like this plan lol.

Good luck to all you ladies testing tomorrow and later in the week. 4dpo here now bloated tummy has gone and boobs not as sore as they were yesterday. Trying to keep hopes up for next week but not very optimistic today,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chickychickpea View Post
    Can I join? I tested today and got a POSITIVE! 4 days before period is due! This is my third child and first go TTC
    Congratulations! You lucky thing. Cant help but feel a tiny bit jealous of you. All the best for your pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I join? I tested today and got a POSITIVE! 4 days before period is due! This is my third child and first go TTC
    Congratulations!!! Hope you have an uneventful pregnancy and your two little ones are kind to you. You are part of the 66% who find out at 10dpo - you lucky thing!!! That makes your due date around March 8th. Perhaps it's twins *evil laugh*
    Last edited by Little Ted; 24-06-2013 at 20:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chickpea, congrats on your BFP!! So lucky to get it first try too. I hope I follow in your footsteps. This is my first ever TWW.

JessiW, sorry to hear about AF. Be kind to yourself. I hope your next cycle is a shorter one that results in a BFP.

I'm currently watching Life of Pi. This film is amazing!!! Anybody else seen it?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (24-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats hopefully a nice uneventful pregnancies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg bit of a vent!!! I just RSVP to my friends baby shower that her mum is throwing and her mum told me everyone is bringing a plate and that I'm bringing 40 lamb chops!!! After I clarified that she wasn't joking, I politely explained that I can't afford something like that. She replied saying no worries that she would get them and I can work out a payment plan on the day!!

I am so shocked!! I messaged my friend (who isn't aware of what her mum has said) telling her if I have to pay for it I can't come.

Is this just me or is this rude of her mum to expect?
    Her Mum is weird and rude. One thing asking you to bring something other than a gift to a gifting party, when the point of her hosting if for her to pay as her gift, secondly lamb chops? what the eff. then a lamb payment plan!? Weird party.

Well my friend asked me to send the screen shots. And is now claiming it was a prank. I don't believe it is by the "sorry for being pushy but I need numbers etc" messages.

I was really looking forward to it but now I don't want to go at all or be around those types of people.
    It wasn't a joke but your friend is trying to save. I'm with you, im not sure id want to go anymore either.

Hope thats me in 7-10 days!! This our first month of trying too. Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Prank or not unless you were good friends with the friends mum she should not be pranking you with anything like that I don't see a funny side to that at all. I would probably be annoyed about going as well.

I like this plan lol.

Good luck to all you ladies testing tomorrow and later in the week. 4dpo here now bloated tummy has gone and boobs not as sore as they were yesterday. Trying to keep hopes up for next week but not very optimistic today,
    Goodluck Wobbler, stay positive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok Ladies!!! The race is on!! Less than a week to go till our end-of-the-month-test-fest!!! We have 13 BFPs already...Can we hit 20?!?!?!
    LOTS AND LOTS OF For those still to test

Congrats to the recent BFPs, and so sorryt o hear about AFs arrival for those that shes shown up for FX July gives everyone nice sticky BFPs if they didnt get one this month!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Hopetown  (25-06-2013),wobblermummy  (25-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am testing Sunday! I i have my for a bfp!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sprinkelle For This Useful Post:

Hopetown  (25-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol chopgate! Becca that is insane! And completely out of line of your friends mum. I bought 12 lamp chops for dinner last night and it cost me almost $30! And she wanted you to bring 40!! Wow! Keep us posted, I'm interested to see the outcome!

Congrats on your BFP chickpea!!

Sorry to those who had the witch show

AFM 8dpo today, testing Sunday. But had this weird thought this morning "Oh I won't get a BFP cause I should be having symptoms by now!' stupid brain! Way to early for symptoms and I may not even get any...anyway still trying not to get my hopes up too much just in case. to everyone left to test!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilac, I feel the same. 10dpo today and I haven't had any real symptoms. Not feeling very hopeful right now.