+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 59 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    I've heard it takes six hours for sperm to swim to the appropriate place. Not sure if that is a myth though.
    I was curious about this a few months back, I found this article mentioning 30 mins - 1 hour, fast little buggers!

http://health.howstuffworks.com/preg...ion-occur2.htm

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamoru For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (22-06-2013),Pumpkaboo  (22-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    I don't have my hopes up as my temp dropped below cover line yesterday. I didn't take it today as I slept in and DP surprised me with breakfast in bed.

Would be wonderful if i were but I don't feel like I am. Went to the hairdressers to cheer myself up instead. I have crazy long curly frizzy hair so I love getting it washed, trimmed and straightened. I also lashed out and got a lash tint!
    Oh bummer Good on you for treating yourself though, sounds like a lovely day x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    Oh bummer Good on you for treating yourself though, sounds like a lovely day x
    I'm not completely devastated though as I'm just grateful to have ovulated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wks2013 View Post
    Im out till july AFarrived this morning
    sorry to hear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lou77 View Post
    It seems I am the next BFP, wobbler. Just got a positive test. Though I too would love to see Funchu with a BFP.
    congrats that is wonderful
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Congrats Lou77!!!

I don't know what's going on with me. 15dpo & my temp is still hovering between my ltl & my highest post-o temp. No AF yet, but I expect the witch to arrive tomorrow. If not, I'll test then.
    Hope AF doesn't arrive
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    I wasn't going to join this thread as I thought I would have missed it and went straight into the July testing thread. But my body has been weird and technically on CD64 as I didn't have an actual period at all just lots of random spotting. I'm pretty sure I'm in the TWW though and have been for over a week now. Pretty sure anyway. I haven't been using OPKs and have only done a few random temps because I wanted to take the laid back approach. According to CM and a few temps its hard to know when exactly I O'd but think I'm somewhere in the second week. My temps are definitely post o temps up around 37. I tested yesterday which was negative but when I looked at it again under different light it looked extremely faint. I think my eyes are seeing lines though or it could easily be an evap. Fx there's something tomorrow!!!

congrats to all the BFPs that I've missed over the past few weeks!!! So happy for you all!
    hope this is a good month
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    Not to get your hopes up but when I got my BFP in Sep last year my first symptom was loads of EWCM from about 6dpo onward! It's the mucus plug forming apparently if you are pg
    I still have plenty of EWCM did last month too it went for a few days then was there the whole time up till AF
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Congratulations Lou!!!

So wonderful to see.

I caved when I got back from our walk at lunch time...I know, I know, not even the right time of day and waaay to early at 8dpo, but the test told me to do it.
    Of course it was negative - who was I kidding??! If I twist it into the right light whilst jumping up and down and knitting...I could almost imagine a line
    Hopefully a BFP comes in the next few days

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (22-06-2013),Lou77  (22-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    sorry to hear. Hoping July is a re-productive month for you!!!

Bebedayz - are you on any meds? It could be your body trying to o again if it didn't the first time. Sorry - I can't remember where you are up to. Would be nice if it's early preg signs though instead!
    Hi Little Ted, I'm on meds for epilepsy but nothing else...I've made an appt to see my ob/gyn in mid July, so hopefully get some answers...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bebedayz For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (22-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went and saw a GP today to ask about my constant spotting after Ovulationn that I've had since we started TTC, and I asked about luteal phase defect, and she said she'd never heard of it!!! WTF?!!

She then lectured me on how long it normally takes to fall PG...blah blah...and to wait til I see my ob gyn. I was trying to save time and get a blood test done to check if I've ovulated etc. she was a total #%^{* instead!!!!

Needless to say, she's not my normal Dr and I won't be going back to her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I am on CD 43 with no sign of AF arriving anytime soon... I did see a positive OPK on day 23 though, so not too sure what is going on. Negative test after negative test. I'll go visit my lovely GP on Monday and try to work out what is going on. I think perhaps my body is skipping AF this month. Oh man.

I am counting myself out for June and taking myself to July. Its been a good thread - best of luck to those left to test in June. Hope to NOT see many of you there x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was finally brave enough to test using a digital. Just really wanted to see the word 'pregnant' really **** off with dp, asked if he wanted to come watch (had my piddle in a jar) he was acting all blah about the test, I kept saying aren't you excited?!
    And he said, 'it's only going to tell us what we already know' and I said, okay, don't worry about it, go away, and he said why are you being so silly?
    And I said why are you being so hurtful?
    He said he wasn't, he just 'doesn't know why we keep buying all these tests'
    I told him he wasn't buying anything, and to **** off.

He's got no idea how terrifying this is.

I want to use the digitals as a way of giving myself piece of mind that the levels are rising.

1371889807238.jpg

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DaenerysT For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (23-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    I went and saw a GP today to ask about my constant spotting after Ovulationn that I've had since we started TTC, and I asked about luteal phase defect, and she said she'd never heard of it!!! WTF?!!

She then lectured me on how long it normally takes to fall PG...blah blah...and to wait til I see my ob gyn. I was trying to save time and get a blood test done to check if I've ovulated etc. she was a total #%^{* instead!!!!

Needless to say, she's not my normal Dr and I won't be going back to her.
    It annoys me that they can be this way, its no skin off their back if you have a test that you have to pay for not them. Family planning is a special area though so maybe she's not up to date with, when i got my implant in i had to go to family planning australia as my gp clinic wont put in them or IUD's as they don't do enough so now won't do any or discuss them.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaenerysT View Post
    Was finally brave enough to test using a digital. Just really wanted to see the word 'pregnant' really **** off with dp, asked if he wanted to come watch (had my piddle in a jar) he was acting all blah about the test, I kept saying aren't you excited?!
    And he said, 'it's only going to tell us what we already know' and I said, okay, don't worry about it, go away, and he said why are you being so silly?

I want to use the digitals as a way of giving myself piece of mind that the levels are rising.

Attachment 38270
    Sorry to hear but i so get it, i have the digis as well i want to see it in writing and watch it click over as well. What is it with the men not understanding the stress or being supportive once their time in the BD department is over. Hope you sort it out and don't spend all weekend upset with each other. Congrats again

14. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (23-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DaenerysT View Post

Attachment 38270
    I love the digis too, mine clicked over to 2-3 today! guys just don't seem to get it, I've been testing every day with my cheapies to watch the line get darker and use the digis once a week and dh thinks I'm weird. After 3 mc in the last year I just can't wait and hope, I need to have that bit of positivity each day and some proof that I'm still preg