+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Talking Baby strollers/prams

So have you ladies that are very organised already got your pram picked out (or purchased)?

I like the look of the Uppababy vista or cruz (diff name in Oz), and the Baby Jogger.
    Thoughts??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    yay clowo!! Congratulations!!!

Have i missed updates from anyone??

Oh! Shiney new thread
    Can I get changed to the 27th please

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    So have you ladies that are very organised already got your pram picked out (or purchased)?

I like the look of the Uppababy vista or cruz (diff name in Oz), and the Baby Jogger.
    Thoughts??
    I won a bugaboo chameleon so that's sorted, haven't really looked at it yet

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mum2b87 For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (15-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    Wobbler and Little Ted, I saw that shop while I was visiting the area! There was also a little local market we went to in the area. Can't remember the suburb sorry but it was held at a school and half the stalls had baby stuff!
    I know there's markets at Junction or Adamstown Schools. The Adamstown ones used to be at the Harness Club and were great. Love markets! Can get great things to put in DD's hair
    Have heard that the new store at Kotara does not have much stock.

Edit: I think one of them is called the Cherry Blossom Markets. There were the Handmade markets, but not sure where they are up to now.
    Last edited by Little Ted; 15-06-2013 at 18:30.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (15-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cmwtc2012 View Post
    Just a quick one, is fmu the best when testing for pregnancy??

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Yep

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post

Thoughts??
    I like the strider plus even though its on the heacy side and there is one very similar at baby bunting i like the bugaboo chameleon except its a lil on the pricy side and unless its second hand prob not allowed to buy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    I know there's markets at Junction or Adamstown Schools. The Adamstown ones used to be at the Harness Club and were great. Love markets! Can get great things to put in DD's hair
    Have heard that the new store at Kotara does not have much stock.
    Good to know that, will stick to shopping at baby bunting and everywhere else in between. I remember going to the markets at adamstown school when i was little with my grandmother who lives around there.

Well done my opk for the day and still saying not O although body will be all over the place since I have been up since 9am and am normally only awake for 2 hrs when i do the test most days and have stored my sample for when its time on the machine. Had I not worried about hitting it to start the month before i ran off to work at the start of the cycle could have left it to a normal time when came home the next day and just let it think that was day 1.
    Caved this morning knowing it might happen and bought some of those forelife opks from coles and it came up with the 2 lines, tester a lil light to be positive as had been up 2 hrs already. Did it again tonight and still 2 lines on it aswell but much lighter then this morning. Have had a few crampy type feelings which makes me think might be tomorrow now i really hope so. Let DH off tonight and jump him tomorrow and if that is positive then Monday morning aswell if he has gotten some sleep. Please body cooperate.
    Just found now that I had forgotten to get out more of my Elevit from the cupboard when i through out the last strip when that was i can't remember if it was this week or last I'm so dumb but atleast actually taking extra folate phew and eating toast with vegemite every day. Have since put new strip on the bench with vitex, B6 and all of my reflux meds. On the upper hand I have no headache today and nausea has gone so yay.
    Last edited by wobblermummy; 15-06-2013 at 18:34.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (15-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    All good information, so happy baby bunting opened. I have looked that shop over a few times to price for us and to other friends gifts. DH came in just to get a gift for his friend and was overwhelmed by the size of the shop doubt he will want to come back till we are pg lol. He did happily look through some stuff at toysrus to see prices and was shocked, he'll be more shocked with baby bunting I'm sure. Know a friend who had her baby just before our wedding waited till Xmas and got her pram then at the massive Boxing day sales although don't know if I'm that worried about going through busy sales heavily PG (optimistic that I will be).
    Hopefully your DH will enjoy it more when the arrival is set. My DH loves the toy shopping - reliving his missed youth. So tempted to buy him the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle that he wanted growing up!

I think prices went up when they brought in the baby bonus years ago. It does add up quickly, but shopping around and getting what you really need/want is worth it.

We have used our pram heaps and glad we didn't go with a cheapie. If hoping for another bub, try to get one that allows for a toddler seat later on. I hear of so many people who sell their single pram after not much use if they are able to fall again. Even though our two eldest often walk now, I'll still stick on the toddler seat to sit the groceries in. Make sure you trial putting into your boot and consider weight in the fact that you might be lifting it when pregnant again. Trial putting it up and down. We love the larger wheels on ours - can get up gutters and stairs easily and goes well on uneven ground. Try not to go white or light colours too much or it will look grubby often and the kids may be eating in it, so easy clean. We often just soap ours up in the backyard to clean it, though it can be taken off its frame. I think on sale ours was around $500 when the regular price was around $700 and the toddler seat came 2nd hand off some friends when we fell with our second.
    Last edited by Little Ted; 15-06-2013 at 18:38.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (16-06-2013),elswyth  (16-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol thats why i took him through toys r us he is the biggest kid and yes will happily play with the toys lol. I think he doesn't wantto get too excited just yet before PG and I told my mum lost 1 at 14 weeks that still plays on her mind even though she had 2 healthy pregnancies first you never forget or get over the nerves. We do want other kids i want 3 he wants 2 atm I will hopefully change his mind later lol so yes will buy a pram that lasts and can take other seats thats why i like the strider plus. He likes 3 wheeled prams but i've already said no i don't like them as much and since will be me more often then not pushing it that is my choice to make

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Lol thats why i took him through toys r us he is the biggest kid and yes will happily play with the toys lol. I think he doesn't wantto get too excited just yet before PG and I told my mum lost 1 at 14 weeks that still plays on her mind even though she had 2 healthy pregnancies first you never forget or get over the nerves. We do want other kids i want 3 he wants 2 atm I will hopefully change his mind later lol so yes will buy a pram that lasts and can take other seats thats why i like the strider plus. He likes 3 wheeled prams but i've already said no i don't like them as much and since will be me more often then not pushing it that is my choice to make
    The strider looks great and my SIL loves hers. It didn't exist when we bought ours. There were about 3 that we were choosing between that all looked great - it was the fact that ours was on a good sale that made the choice for us. It also came with an insect/sun screen and rain protector. Have used the insect/sunscreen heaps when putting them off to sleep when little or to keep the local yocal mozzies away! Hate mozzies...

Thanks
    Reviews
    prob mightn't be able to see the photo well but both test lines are as dark as eaxh other half hr later. am getting more cramps so hope tomorrow is it.
    ignore that i wrote tonights date.wrong lol
    Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images