+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 59 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    You were strong today Wobbler with the sales. Check out Myer's Sprout collection (when pg of course...wouldn't want to encourage your addiction!), they usually have gorgeous stuff that when on clearance is cheaper than other stores. I have heaps of spunky stuff from there over the years. We've also found the plain white 5 pack body suits from Target great as singlets up to size two as they don't ride up the kids' backs...and you can use them for boys and girls.
    Thought I was doing so well lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaenerysT View Post
    Ha, it went so well, had to sit there for hours as my dad was showing me a tv show and didn't know how to get mum in another room! So I texted her and said say something about showing me stuff in the Stampin room, so we did, but then I got so nervous! She was like what are we doing in here? I said I wanted to see the results on paper, cause she's sneaky. So she showed me, it is definitely all clear.

So we sat down on her bed, I was holding my phone and video taping without her realising, I took out the gift wrapped frer and said 'oh I made something for you, it's only very small.... "

She was so happy, and kept saying really? Really? Really? Ha, it was so funny, we were trying to talk soft so my dad couldn't hear, but she's got really bad hearing so I had to keep repeating things louder, and she doesn't realise how loud she talks so I was like shhhhh!! It was like a comedy sketch!
    Good to hear that it all went so well, it keeps up that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    14dpo & BFN on frer this morning. I wish I hadn't tested. My stupid bbt chart made me do it. It was looking at me with its ambiguous temps saying "loook, your temp has gone up a little instead of down, maybe you're pg, teeesssttt,TEEESSSSTT". Stupid chart. Stupid frer. Stupid ttc. hmpfph.
    Sorry to hear that Funch

Well don't know how this month will pan out, as I thought DH came home at 830 last night was tired came home cranky and went to do shopping before coming home for tea and bed. Said i know its important but no I'm going to sleep so no BD again for a 3rd month on the most important day of the month was only 2 days of BD in there, Why couldnt it have happened last week when it was due
    He said on his way out that we could BD tonight if i wanted I said to not bother he had the chance last night didn't want to so now its too late which he still doesn't get. I won't see him till Sunday night now anyway he'll get home tonight and tomorrow same time as i leave for work and he'll be gone tomorrow before I am home from work. Wish he didn't wake me before he left cause now I've been awake for 2 hrs and can't go back to sleep and have to stay up till this time tomorrow morning its going to be a long and horrible 24 hrs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    14dpo & BFN on frer this morning. I wish I hadn't tested. My stupid bbt chart made me do it. It was looking at me with its ambiguous temps saying "loook, your temp has gone up a little instead of down, maybe you're pg, teeesssttt,TEEESSSSTT". Stupid chart. Stupid frer. Stupid ttc. hmpfph.
    Oh Funchu - it is horrible when our hopes are high and it happens every month even if we don't mean to or try not to get our hopes up. Hoping it's too early for you still.
    My hopes are high (who am I kidding - REEEAAALY high) after knowing that I ovulated - if all that BD, lube and meds didn't work this month then there must be something else preventing. 7dpo today and will have to get out this afternoon. DH is working extra on the weekend too Thinking of testing every second day from 10dpo. Just have to hold out til Monday. No symptoms yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Thought I was doing so well lol.

Good to hear that it all went so well, it keeps up that way.

Sorry to hear that Funch

Well don't know how this month will pan out, as I thought DH came home at 830 last night was tired came home cranky and went to do shopping before coming home for tea and bed. Said i know its important but no I'm going to sleep so no BD again for a 3rd month on the most important day of the month was only 2 days of BD in there, Why couldnt it have happened last week when it was due
    He said on his way out that we could BD tonight if i wanted I said to not bother he had the chance last night didn't want to so now its too late which he still doesn't get. I won't see him till Sunday night now anyway he'll get home tonight and tomorrow same time as i leave for work and he'll be gone tomorrow before I am home from work. Wish he didn't wake me before he left cause now I've been awake for 2 hrs and can't go back to sleep and have to stay up till this time tomorrow morning its going to be a long and horrible 24 hrs.
    Hoping that the 2 x BD you got in will be enough. We only had one lot when we fell with our surprise that we lost. Hopefully a few swimmers will get through. If only it was the men that had to worry about the whole baby stuff - life would be so much easier! Less stress, less mess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    I'm 5dpo too and waiting til the 30th!
    woohoo lets hope it'll be a bfp for both of us.... and that goes for everyone here!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kayem For This Useful Post:

Hopetown  (21-06-2013),Mamasupial  (21-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Hoping that the 2 x BD you got in will be enough. We only had one lot when we fell with our surprise that we lost. Hopefully a few swimmers will get through. If only it was the men that had to worry about the whole baby stuff - life would be so much easier! Less stress, less mess.
    Thanks for the support I hope so, glad that we did atleast the day before O at least. He was saying he cant wait till house is being built and his work goes back to being more stable he can't cope with the stress anymore. He said he couldn't cope with the stress of them atm - gee how am i meant to feel i have severe reflux already everyday and any sort of stress or upset emotion sends me back to chucking up again. So I guess that means should test from the 30th of June and 1st of July, lp is only 11 days anyway so won't be that long unless the vitex lengthens it a little just to confuse me more again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Thanks for the support I hope so, glad that we did atleast the day before O at least. He was saying he cant wait till house is being built and his work goes back to being more stable he can't cope with the stress anymore. He said he couldn't cope with the stress of them atm - gee how am i meant to feel i have severe reflux already everyday and any sort of stress or upset emotion sends me back to chucking up again. So I guess that means should test from the 30th of June and 1st of July, lp is only 11 days anyway so won't be that long unless the vitex lengthens it a little just to confuse me more again
    The chances of getting pg when dtd the day before o are higher than those when dtd the day of o. In fact, most things I've read said dtd the day of o is too late. fx Wobbler

Thanks
    Reviews
    The chances of getting pg when dtd the day before o are higher than those when dtd the day of o. In fact, most things I've read said dtd the day of o is too late. fx Wobbler
    Lets hope so then. DH is likely to be working away from home more often now and weekends too on 14 hr days. Would love to be PG before my boss changes my shifts to days/arvos and nights we'll prob never be home again at the same time I think.

Almost finished my thankyou cards for our wedding but still have to write on all of them hopefully will get to the gym this arvo and let it make me sleepy enough to get a few extra hrs nap.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i really nees to learn to stop being such a negative person and just enjoy life and every possibility it has. Work is really putting a.dampener on everything these days. Hopefully going back to gym and getting a bit fitter and healtgier again should give me some positive happy vibes again.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

Pumpkaboo  (21-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I got a bfp!! Going to the gp today

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Starfish30 For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (21-06-2013),Hopetown  (21-06-2013),Mamasupial  (21-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DaenerysT View Post

Can it still be called a bfp if it's very faint?! Came up in less than a minute, af not due til friday... What do lovely ladies think?!
    Its very pink, really hard to put a good pic on here...
    CONGRATS Daenerys!! Wooop! Definite BFP

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsknowles View Post
    Attachment 38127 a slight line but I think it's an evap line. This will be my last testing until I'm overdue for AF which is Monday. ������ BFN's bum me out. On the upside I have the camera icon now!
    If you see anything at all it can be a good sign. My first BFP was sooooooo ridiculously faint.. but it kept getting darker so FX on Monday you see a clear line!

Quote Originally Posted by mamoru View Post
    9 dpo but I'm sure I can see something... Anyone else?

Attachment 38139
    YES!! Congratulations!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mamoru View Post
    Gogo early symptoms! I vomited spectacularly at work yesterday (broke off mid sentence with a collegue, pushed past a friend in the locker room and bolted into the disabled toilet where I proceeded to power chuck where everyone could hear me hahahaha) and jokingly said I'm probably pregnant (thinking 8dpo was waaay too early to be getting symptoms). And. Well. BFP this morning. Work tomorrow = awkward.
    Hahahahahaha, awks! That is so early to get nauseous.. you unlucky chicken!

Oh, stupid chart. Sorry to hear Funchu. But if your temps are up that is an awesome sign. FX it's not over for you yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurenk View Post
    AF finally arrived late - ill move onto July.
    Sorry to hear Good luck in July Laurenk!

And sorry to hear about everyone else who AF has rudely visited this month. FX July is your month.
    Last edited by elswyth; 21-06-2013 at 10:38.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to elswyth For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (21-06-2013)