+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 59 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    Congrats to those with BFPs!! I wish I was one of them... I'm 10dpo and spotting has gotten heavier. Think AF is slowly on her way.

I've just rang and booked an appointment with my ob/gyn to see if he can help...this whole baby making thing is so hard and getting me down!
    Hang in there toots For me personally, the first 4 months were the hardest to deal with as we didn't think it would take so long to fall pregnant. After month 4 it got a little easier because we realised that it wasn't going to happen immediately. I hope you get your BFP sooner than we did though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DaenerysT View Post
    My boobs are soooo sore! They feel so heavy and hard, I thought I was nauseous last night because I was so excited from seeing bfp, but ive stayed nauseous! Definitely got worse again after 7pm....

At mums now, gotta somehow get her away from my dad so I can tell her.....
    Gogo early symptoms! I vomited spectacularly at work yesterday (broke off mid sentence with a collegue, pushed past a friend in the locker room and bolted into the disabled toilet where I proceeded to power chuck where everyone could hear me hahahaha) and jokingly said I'm probably pregnant (thinking 8dpo was waaay too early to be getting symptoms). And. Well. BFP this morning. Work tomorrow = awkward.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm only 5dpo so no symptoms here. But when the time comes I really hope I don't get nausea. I'm a casual and can't afford to have unpaid sick days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha, it went so well, had to sit there for hours as my dad was showing me a tv show and didn't know how to get mum in another room! So I texted her and said say something about showing me stuff in the Stampin room, so we did, but then I got so nervous! She was like what are we doing in here? I said I wanted to see the results on paper, cause she's sneaky. So she showed me, it is definitely all clear.

So we sat down on her bed, I was holding my phone and video taping without her realising, I took out the gift wrapped frer and said 'oh I made something for you, it's only very small.... "

She was so happy, and kept saying really? Really? Really? Ha, it was so funny, we were trying to talk soft so my dad couldn't hear, but she's got really bad hearing so I had to keep repeating things louder, and she doesn't realise how loud she talks so I was like shhhhh!! It was like a comedy sketch!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaenerysT For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (21-06-2013),Little Ted  (21-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies!!! Sorry for the MIA few days...Has anyone else had trouble with the App? I only realised tonight i wasnt getting notifications, but when i went into the app, it kept crashing??

mrsknowles - Welcome!! I Can see something there. Hopefully it gets darker for you!!

Becca - YAY For Ovulating!! FX for you!!

Little Ted - yay for ovulating as well!! I Will be kinder to myself. I Was just so sure i could BF, and when i couldnt my world spun out of control. I persevered for fear id become depressed if i stopped, or would always be wondering "what if" i had just gone that extra day, maybe it would have clicked. Im already preparing myself that my hospital bag will have bottles and formula for #2... as well as my lansinoh, fenugreek, lactation cookies and pump

Wobbler - i have everything crossed for you!!

Sorry to hear about AF LaurenK

Danearys - I Can see that!!! If it gets darker over a few days i would call it a BFP!! EEEK!! How exciting!! Fingers crossed for you! Thats awesome news about your mum! Definately calls for a celebration! Glad to hear it went well telling your mum!

mamoru - OMG!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so a BFP! That line is really pink!

BABY NAMES: (this is my list, DF doesnt really suggest names...just says No)

Girls: Astrid, Briella, Cleo, Dakota, Cadence.....Middle names: Grace, Paige, Christine(after my mum) My winner atm is Astrid Christine

Boys: ..... I have none i really like. LOL! Same thing happened with DS. DS is K. yan L. uke. He was earthside for 24hrs before i was sure of his name.....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (21-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladiez hope to join in. I'm currently 5dpo and trying to wait full two weeks before testing which will be june 30 ! This is my 18th month ttc and 2nd on clomid.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had a negative at 10dPO

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by kayem View Post
    Hi ladiez hope to join in. I'm currently 5dpo and trying to wait full two weeks before testing which will be june 30 ! This is my 18th month ttc and 2nd on clomid.
    I'm 5dpo too and waiting til the 30th!

Thanks
    Reviews
    14dpo & BFN on frer this morning. I wish I hadn't tested. My stupid bbt chart made me do it. It was looking at me with its ambiguous temps saying "loook, your temp has gone up a little instead of down, maybe you're pg, teeesssttt,TEEESSSSTT". Stupid chart. Stupid frer. Stupid ttc. hmpfph.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mamoru View Post
    Gogo early symptoms! I vomited spectacularly at work yesterday (broke off mid sentence with a collegue, pushed past a friend in the locker room and bolted into the disabled toilet where I proceeded to power chuck where everyone could hear me hahahaha) and jokingly said I'm probably pregnant (thinking 8dpo was waaay too early to be getting symptoms). And. Well. BFP this morning. Work tomorrow = awkward.
    Nice!
    I remember one of my colleagues commenting that I didn't look so good on a few occasions - It was when I had ms and was trying not to look white! If they know you well they will pick up on the signs anyway. Another colleague noticed my new regime of cheese and crackers in the afternoon too.