+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ow 17 bfps to come at the end of the month. Gonna be a BOOM

wobbler. I think it depend on which part of the cycle vitex needs to change. For me its the end. My Lp was only 8 days long. Was your cycle regular and normal? (lp a good length) have my fx for fou that you o soon. x

ive given up hope on relying on my pregnancy/ baby dreams. it used to be a tell tale sign of pregnancy but now i get, without fail a pregnancy dream every tww. It sucks. I also get extreme preg symptoms each tww when i have progesterone running through my body. soooo annoying.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum2b87 View Post
    fx mamoru!

Has anyone got any reccomendations for pregnancy books?
    Up the Duff is great, a funny but informative read!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JessyJ For This Useful Post:

Mum2b87  (18-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    "let's panic about babies" is so funny, but not really informative as it's basically a p$#@ take of pregnancy books, but it's hilarious! I read it on my phone via google books.
    I'm reading up the duff, its okay but it's full of 'dad jokes' as in really lame jokes, but I like that it has a diary entry from a pregnant woman (character) and she writes about what she's going through.

TRIGGER WARNING Also reading 'what I DIDNT expect when I was expecting' I thought it was great, until out of nowhere there was a chapter on loss and other sad things, (I won't go into detail) but she makes horrible jokes and says awful things, I just felt it was so much unfair that nothing about the book indicated it would have that in it.

Hmm, so I guess that's not helpful at all, I liked misconceptions by Naomi Wolfe, but that's a whole different kind of pregnancy book, but very interesting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    fx mamoru!

I got "What to expect when you're expecting" Murkoff - I liked the detail, and I got Up the Duff - it's a fun lighter read.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Lol - I was told to keep pumping through the night, every night post emergency c-section. I was exhausted...and it didn't help! My successful pregnancies I had ms, but my unsuccessful ones I had nothing and didn't know one of the pregnancies was there until too late. Yep, our first DS we did a midnight run to a friends place when he was a week old to grab some formula, severely dehydrated and screaming. He was still dehydrated the next day when the nurse came to visit. PCOS is unlikely to come up in pregnancy scans, as pregnancy often helps to bring things back to normal. Only pre-pregnancy scans might show something.

Hope you get some answers soon shadow.
    Thanks heaps. the midwife had done 3 home visits that day to help set me up with the feeding line tube thing, and an hour after she left the last one DS vomited...it was the same colour and consistency of mecronium!! So we went back into hospital for him to be monitored....When we were originally discharged (day 4) they said he was latching and sucking well, so i didnt think much of his weight loss. He was very unsettled! but i just figured he was a fussy baby. The midwives took him on night 2 after me trying to feed him for 3hours straight, and he just wouldnt settle for me. After 30mins i was out there in tears wondering what was wrong with me!! (I was a childcare worker before DS) So not being able to settle my own child, when i settled hundreds of others before him, for a living, was really upsetting!..They'd given him a dummy (without asking, while i had tried not to give him one) which i wasnt happy about, but he was quiet! However, once he heard my voice he was straining and looking my direction and became really unsettled and started crying again!!! They even commented on how sensitive he was to my voice!

They said feed on demand, when he was mouthing aroung or crying, so i was...Sometimes id be there for 2hours...Latching, he would suck a few times and sleep, so id wake him, and repeat. Basically we were in the viscious cycle... He was hungry, so id feed him, there was no milk, so he was starving/hungry...he got so bad that he was just too lethargic from lack of energy through no milk, that he couldnt suck or stay awake enough to stimulate the milk, so then there was even less milk, so he got even more tired/lethargic etc etc...

When we were readmitted, they set me up so that i was feeding, topping up with whatever EBM I managed (initially i literally was excited to see 2ml!!!), then formula, and pumping...every 3 hours. Day or night.... For 3 months!!! I was on motillium (max dose), fenugreek, eating lactation cookies like there was no tomorrow, drinking so much water i thought id drown, we would do skin to skin...and nothing worked. He refused from 4mnths and i continued pumping till 6 months. In those last 2 months, pumping every 3-4hrs but skipping once overnight unless he woke up i would only manage 110mls for the 24hours! So one feed.... But i persevered!

Interesting about the scan. We arent trying this cycle, but if no luck after next cycle i may see my GP about things. We will be into our 10th cycle then, and when i seen him 2 weeks ago, he asked why we hadnt had #2 yet! He didnt even know we were TTC, but when i said we were in our 7th cycle, he gave me a chat on BBT and all... But its no good, i cant do it with my routine!

Anyway!!! LOL

fx mamoru!

I Second "What to expect when you're expecting". Ive heard Up the Duff is good too. I Downloaded a windows sidebar thing for my comp when i was pregnant. You put in your EDD and it tells you how many days/weeks pregnant you are, counts down in days till your EDD, shows a picture of bub at that week, then you can click on it, and it takes you to a webpage that explains how big bub is, what they weigh, what is developing, what symptoms you could be experiencing.... I was happy with the two
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 18-06-2013 at 22:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo View Post
    ow 17 bfps to come at the end of the month. Gonna be a BOOM

wobbler. I think it depend on which part of the cycle vitex needs to change. For me its the end. My Lp was only 8 days long. Was your cycle regular and normal? (lp a good length) have my fx for fou that you o soon. x
    thankyou. was hoping to O earlier. LP is generally 10-11 days. cycles have hovered aroumd 31-34 days last 6 months but other then jan O cd10 and April cd23due to it being my wedding day and it late cd21every other month and not far off for the other 2months i'd tracked. Hopefully soon so can start another month again. DH too tired last night said he had energy in the morning when i was asleep i let him know atm till pg doesn't matter he normally doesn't worry. Will trt again today before he leaves was going at 8am but wil stay around till 10now for me lol. hopefully by weekend will have O and by nexr week know what is going on. AF was due from next Wes now not sure when.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, I'm new here 😊 I am about 12 dpo. Tested this morning, thought I saw a line but now I'm thinking its just line eye 😞

MrsKnowles

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    I'm not sure if I will test or not yet. Not confident I have ovulated yet.
    I will be testing this month after all! 3dpo!!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

elswyth  (19-06-2013),shelby27  (19-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrsknowles View Post
    Hi All, I'm new here 😊 I am about 12 dpo. Tested this morning, thought I saw a line but now I'm thinking its just line eye 😞

MrsKnowles
    Photo?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had bloods this morning some tests back Friday