Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinnieMumma View Post
    Congrats to those with bfps!
    Hugs to those who have had AF show up
    & for those in the TWW - I hope it goes quickly
    I am okay fir the moment, thanks ladies. They were unable to determine exactly what was causing my pain - my bloods showed and elevated white cell count - but did not confirm exactly where or why it was elevated. I had numerous blood and pee tests done and even a CT scan - but nothing was showing. I still have a little pain at the moment but is more of a dull ache than actual pain so that's a good thing I guess.
    I have no idea where I am in my cycle anymore so am just waiting and hoping AF shows soon. Hating these stupid irregular cycles!
    Hope it gets sorted out soon TwinnieMumma. It's the last thing you need to be worrying about whilst TTC.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had to share some good, (even though it's not great, news). Just found out I still managed to pull a credit average for the semester - yeah! Wasn't sure how I was going to go so soon after losing the last bubs, numerous sickness and ever-so-slightly distracted by the whole TTC/appts/meds/tests. Wasn't as good a mark as last semester but just glad I still got through it!
    Small victories...

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (17-06-2013),Funchu  (17-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Just had to share some good, (even though it's not great, news). Just found out I still managed to pull a credit average for the semester - yeah! Wasn't sure how I was going to go so soon after losing the last bubs, numerous sickness and ever-so-slightly distracted by the whole TTC/appts/meds/tests. Wasn't as good a mark as last semester but just glad I still got through it!
    Small victories...
    Wow that's great! Congratulations!! You should do something nice for yourself to celebrate!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DaenerysT For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (17-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DaenerysT View Post
    Wow that's great! Congratulations!! You should do something nice for yourself to celebrate!!
    Thanks DaenerysT - I hadn't thought about a reward - lol! I like the way you think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good work Little Ted on your mark!!!! Its always hard to study with other things going on.

Well me not testing till sunday has gone out the window, well the doctor tested and it was a BFN but too early probably anyway would only be 6 or 7 dpo.

I had a UTI which eased and feels likes it has gone after antibiotics but apparently the type it was can only be cured by one type of antibiotic and it isn't safe during pregnancy. So now have to test again and go back on thursday to see if it has gone or not. Hopefully by thursday if I was pregnant it would be showing up on a test too, guess I will be doing a test on thursday now, damn was feeling strong at holding off this month too.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ocean10 For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (17-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    posted This in the july thread aswell but just wanted to let you all know that oracle fertility is closing down.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey well done Little Ted! It's very hard to keep your eyes on every prize when one is a baby and the other is study or work, so you deserve a big congrats! I second Daenerys, make sure you celebrate it

Well I am excited to hear that so many ladies had their bums in the air over the weekend!

Sounds like the end of June is a busy time for testing. I'll be on tenterhooks to see some more BFPs!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elswyth For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (17-06-2013),wobblermummy  (17-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    How long have you been using the monitor for? Ive been using mine over a year now and I reckon it took about 3 cycles to learn how high the hormones were in my body to detect peak fertility. Now it is always 100% spot on, I know when I o because I can feel it so I know that it is right. I don't doubt you can indeed get pg without a peak detection, it may just still be getting used to your hormone levels
    been using it for 4 months now this is the fourth month and would think it should know this month it did the last 3 months
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Small victories...
    Thats great to hear congrats.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (17-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was just thinking wobbler - if you have a good gp, it's easy for them to give you a typical day 21 blood test to make sure you are ovulating. Have you done one yet? It just depends on the gp, but seeing as we are not...*ahem*...spring chickens anymore they should say okay to a simple blood test after 4 months just to make sure and not waste time.

It took me ages to get someone to listen to us years ago. There may be nothing wrong and just come down to the whole 30ish% success rate but it may ease your mind. I remember going into one gp (our regular was o/s at the time) after 6 months of TTC and said I felt my hormones were out...she laughed and then told me about the birds and the bees. I think I was so gobsmacked that someone can assume another human being to be so stupid that I can't remember if I paid or not...so hoping that it was bulk billed - if it happened now I would refuse to pay! When regular doctor came back, told her the same thing and she sent us for bloods straight away and found out my progesterone was around 3 and that I wasn't ovulating.

Hoping all is well, but it's an easy way to find out either way.

Heard Nomie had a strange dream last night...so did I:

My DH had started batting for the other team, but didn't tell me and took off. It was mixed in of course with an excursion, friends and our children - what a mess! There was I, cooking breakfast for friends wondering where DH was...
    I don't know why but in my dream DH and his partner's weight were the same - 89kg - what the? So of course I laid awake for hours and DH was not in the good books when I woke up - lol!
    Last edited by Little Ted; 17-06-2013 at 15:37.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (17-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bebedayz - I had such terrible skin when TTC that I started to loose confidence. My GP put me on an oral antibiotic called Erythromycin. It is an old school antibiotic that doesn't harm the baby. She even put me in touch with a pregnancy service at the big hospital nearby that confirmed it was ok. It definately doesn't clear up the skin perfectly like the stronger oral medications, but I am satisfied with the help it has been giving me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    And to make things that little bit worse, my skin is AWFUL!!! Acne everywhere...and can't use my normal topical antibiotic just in case....
    anyone got any natural/safe solutions that actually work?

hate the 2WW