+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How do people determine when their test day is? My af is due on Friday, so I guess I'll have my test day as Saturday the 22nd? Can I be added to the list?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Daenerys I just put my test day as when I expect AF.
    GLuck!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to all the ladies with bfp's!!! Currently lying here with my legs in the air. Lol dp is looking at me like im odd!

Fingers are crossed gor everyobes testing dates.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mizmoocow For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (16-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So have done some more googlng cause i'm bored while DH watches tv and there are some posts on other blogs that say you can still get PG without a peak fertility period on the clear blue fertility monitor. It can mean low surge, short surge or unrelated missed surge so i have my that this is my case please please please body make this the case. Still have another BD or 2 to go for funnies and in case O is later still and monitor not checking it.

Hope everyones weeks ahead aren't too bad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    So have done some more googlng cause i'm bored while DH watches tv and there are some posts on other blogs that say you can still get PG without a peak fertility period on the clear blue fertility monitor. It can mean low surge, short surge or unrelated missed surge so i have my that this is my case please please please body make this the case. Still have another BD or 2 to go for funnies and in case O is later still and monitor not checking it.

I agree, I don't think they could possibly predict everything, some women get pregnant during their period, or the day after etc. For everyone science has found out about the human body, there is infinite number of things we will probably never know or predict, the one thing we do know however is that bd should be involved (excluding fertility treatments etc of course) so I say, just do as much bding as you can, whenever you get the chance!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DaenerysT For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (17-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post

How long have you been using the monitor for? Ive been using mine over a year now and I reckon it took about 3 cycles to learn how high the hormones were in my body to detect peak fertility. Now it is always 100% spot on, I know when I o because I can feel it so I know that it is right. I don't doubt you can indeed get pg without a peak detection, it may just still be getting used to your hormone levels

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DaenerysT View Post
    How do people determine when their test day is? My af is due on Friday, so I guess I'll have my test day as Saturday the 22nd? Can I be added to the list?
    sure Will do.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

DaenerysT  (17-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have twinges in my lower belly today could be AF early but hoping not

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Congrats to those with bfps!
    Hugs to those who have had AF show up
    & for those in the TWW - I hope it goes quickly
    I am okay fir the moment, thanks ladies. They were unable to determine exactly what was causing my pain - my bloods showed and elevated white cell count - but did not confirm exactly where or why it was elevated. I had numerous blood and pee tests done and even a CT scan - but nothing was showing. I still have a little pain at the moment but is more of a dull ache than actual pain so that's a good thing I guess.
    I have no idea where I am in my cycle anymore so am just waiting and hoping AF shows soon. Hating these stupid irregular cycles!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sub