+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I hear you bebedayz, my skin has been awful too! For no solutions unfortunately, I just try and be strict with a cleansing routine and use a cleansing mask once a week.

OK, so I'm a total newbie at this 2ww...should I be abstaining from taking ibuprofen? I'm not sure if you can have it while preggers but just took 2 cause I've really hurt my back then thought "oh crap"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac07 View Post
    OK, so I'm a total newbie at this 2ww...should I be abstaining from taking ibuprofen? I'm not sure if you can have it while preggers but just took 2 cause I've really hurt my back then thought "oh crap"
    You aren't meant to take nurofen but after my days of headache i cave in about wednesday night i was so over it lol Panadol doesn't work for me like a high proportion of redheads so i wanted something i knew would work instantly i'd had the headache for 18hrs and was so sore and tired

3. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

Lilac07  (16-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankswobblermummy! I'll stick to panadol from now on. Wow its hard to make a conscious effort not to have something you would normally have!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    Sorry to hear cmwtc2012...I'm spotting now too, so confused! I'm cd22 and 6dpo! Might be seeing you in July
    Hope not! Good luck for the next 7 days x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cmwtc2012 For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (16-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    And to make things that little bit worse, my skin is AWFUL!!! Acne everywhere...and can't use my normal topical antibiotic just in case....
    anyone got any natural/safe solutions that actually work?

hate the 2WW
    Hi Bebedayz!
    I'm trialling no sugar (or very minimal, ie. if it's in a condiment in very small amounts I let it slide but don't go overboard with the condiment), no dairy and going low-gi everything. Skin is better than in previous 6 months, but only time will tell - especially around AF time. Only have about two pimples on face this week and about 3 on my back which is a good week. It's an experiment - hoping by reducing adrogens, etc. that it will help cut the sebum (sp?) and end up with less acne.
    Will let you know how it goes.

Edit: Went to baby bunting today wobbler - it reminds me of the size of the store that used to be at warners bay on the round-a-bout (name eludes me). Was so tempted to have a cruise around the store and check out the new stock - but we were only there to grab something on sale and go. The new store at Kotara is called Baby Savings - checked the name on our way home from Pumpkin Patch - heard there were some nice jackets on sale for DD, but anything that I liked they didn't have her size . There was a winter dress that I loved - but of course it wasn't on sale this weekend - will have to stalk the shop for when it goes on sale for winter next year.
    Last edited by Little Ted; 16-06-2013 at 18:10.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (16-06-2013),wobblermummy  (16-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good for you Little Ted bummer there was nothing for DD. Think it used to be Babies Galore at warners Bay.

Still not sure whats going on, waiting for my bladder to fill again lol but think I O and it didn't come up on monitor as was done at wrong time of day or didn't at all. Going to have a glass moscato making dinner for DH. Hope did O as had bodily symptoms anyway. Still going to try BD tonight anyway although poor DH said its been a really crappy day he isn't a happy camper at all today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Good for you Little Ted bummer there was nothing for DD. Think it used to be Babies Galore at warners Bay.

Still not sure whats going on, waiting for my bladder to fill again lol but think I O and it didn't come up on monitor as was done at wrong time of day or didn't at all. Going to have a glass moscato making dinner for DH. Hope did O as had bodily symptoms anyway. Still going to try BD tonight anyway although poor DH said its been a really crappy day he isn't a happy camper at all today

Yep - that was it - Babies Galore - it was just not coming to me!

Hopefully O has/will come and fit into your BD schedule. Mmm- moscato...I have a Brown Brothers bottle sitting in the linen closet (closet drinker...). If not pg this month might have to crack a bottle to commiserate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Yep - that was it - Babies Galore - it was just not coming to me!

Hopefully O has/will come and fit into your BD schedule. Mmm- moscato...I have a Brown Brothers bottle sitting in the linen closet (closet drinker...). If not pg this month might have to crack a bottle to commiserate.
    I really hope so. Just did a sample for clear blue monitor and it still says no although the fore life only has 1 line, had 2 this morning and 2 this arvo at 5pm so maybe should have kept that sample as the official one dam it. Still not as bright as yesterday morning or afternoons so either I didn't wont O or did and my wacked up body is all over the place so will try and get DH to just BD tonight and tomorrow again as think the time has gone EWCM has now gone and had it all last week. So not sure if should test at the end of the month or just wait for AF

My phone says beginning of next Fertile period is my birthday great I'll be at work but hopefully DH will be off all weekend with me to enjoy as my birthday is on a Thursday. been BD for 2 weeks already and as DH has said 6 times in 2 weeks thats a record for him lol, he forgets what it was like when we first started dating me 25kgs lighter and him 10kgs lighter we were fitter and he was ready to go anytime we could have BD 28 times in the last 14 days lol, oh to be back to those days again.

Back to gym to get fit tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So in the last 30 mins I got a positive opk which prompted some unromantic BD and now I'm lying in bed with my legs in the air
    I tested on a whim and good thing I did! Obviously not that in tune with my body yet!
    Shadow could you please change my test day to the 30th? That will be the day before AF is my LP stays at 14 days.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilac07 For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (16-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac07 View Post
    So in the last 30 mins I got a positive opk which prompted some unromantic BD and now I'm lying in bed with my legs in the air
    I tested on a whim and good thing I did! Obviously not that in tune with my body yet!
    Shadow could you please change my test day to the 30th? That will be the day before AF is my LP stays at 14 days.
    woohoo hope all goes well.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

15. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

Lilac07  (17-06-2013)