+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cmwtc2012 View Post

Maybe I didn't o this time around?? I had STRONG pos's on opk's (forelife and digi), ewcm and we bd'd 3 days prior, day of suspected o, and 2 days after. Legs up and everything. All that's left to do is temp and I haven't a clue where to start with that this is so confusing and overwhelming at the same
    Sorry AF showed up. Just wanted to re assure you that even if you knew the exact moment you should BD to catch the egg its still no guarantee its going to work. Its frustrating but true. Despite what we learn about how easy we can fall pg it's actually very difficult. Even if everything is perfect, timing, environment, egg health, sperm health, there's still only a 30% chance it will result in a viable pregnancy. It is true that perfectly healthy couples can take 6-12 months to conceive. I consider people who fall in the first 3 months very very lucky. So please don't be hard on yourself that you 'did something wrong' or 'didn't o'. Its insanely frustrating when you do everything you can but really, there's only so much you can do. BD as much as you and DH feel up to it around o, don't stress about timing all the time or before long BDing will become tiring and you will stress too much. Also, if you have a regular cycle it generally means you are o'ing ok, so as long as you start dtd around 15-16 days before AF and keep it up for a few days then I think you are doing a fine job

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

cmwtc2012  (16-06-2013),DaenerysT  (16-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I loved my bassinet as I could pop baby next to my bed in the early months.plus the basket stood on a stand and since my baby was used to this basket I could take it anywhere we went knowing they'd sleep perfectly.

My sister had one on wheels which she loved because she could move baby around or into bathroom etc....

There are some gorgeous wicker ones that pop up on eBay and you can get them quite inexpensively.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Laurenk For This Useful Post:

Mum2b87  (16-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    Sorry AF showed up. Just wanted to re assure you that even if you knew the exact moment you should BD to catch the egg its still no guarantee its going to work. Its frustrating but true. Despite what we learn about how easy we can fall pg it's actually very difficult. Even if everything is perfect, timing, environment, egg health, sperm health, there's still only a 30% chance it will result in a viable pregnancy. It is true that perfectly healthy couples can take 6-12 months to conceive. I consider people who fall in the first 3 months very very lucky. So please don't be hard on yourself that you 'did something wrong' or 'didn't o'. Its insanely frustrating when you do everything you can but really, there's only so much you can do. BD as much as you and DH feel up to it around o, don't stress about timing all the time or before long BDing will become tiring and you will stress too much. Also, if you have a regular cycle it generally means you are o'ing ok, so as long as you start dtd around 15-16 days before AF and keep it up for a few days then I think you are doing a fine job
    Thanks Butterfly. Those are very reassuring words that I will read over and over because I need it. I have high expectations of myself in general so I strive for perfection. If it doesn't happen I try to problem solve because I hate being upset. So thank you so being so supportive. It's great to come on Bub hub with strangers that you don't know but are always there for you when you need them xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cmwtc2012 For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (16-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum2b87 View Post
    What does everyone think of bassinets? We were in Target looking yesterday and hubby thought they were a bit of a waste and it would be better to go straight to cot.. Thoughts?
    I agree, when I fall pg our bub will prob go straight to the cot.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bebedayz For This Useful Post:

Mum2b87  (16-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling so bummed, I'm cd 22 and 6dpo, and sorry if tmi, but just went to bathroom and wiped quite a bit of fresh blood, still light coloured, with a small clot in it.

I'm totally praying its implantation bleeding, but now I'm worried we've just missed another month... I really thought this month was THE MONTH!!!

Wish we could understand our bodies better...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Shadow and congrats timetoshine!

I'm out AF spotting today and she'll be full blown tomorrow. So onto July.

Maybe I didn't o this time around?? I had STRONG pos's on opk's (forelife and digi), ewcm and we bd'd 3 days prior, day of suspected o, and 2 days after. Legs up and everything. All that's left to do is temp and I haven't a clue where to start with that this is so confusing and overwhelming at the same time.

Good luck those left to test and hope I don't see you in July! xx ciao
    Sorry to hear cmwtc2012...I'm spotting now too, so confused! I'm cd22 and 6dpo! Might be seeing you in July

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Butterfly. Those are very reassuring words that I will read over and over because I need it. I have high expectations of myself in general so I strive for perfection. If it doesn't happen I try to problem solve because I hate being upset. So thank you so being so supportive. It's great to come on Bub hub with strangers that you don't know but are always there for you when you need them xxx

I feel the same, its so strange to go from hearing that having sex without a condom means bam! Pregnant! Then when you actually research it, it seems like it's a wonder it ever happens at all!
    I'm an anxious person, and my natural inclination with things that I worry about is to try to control things, but with this there is no control.
    Sure we can do all the "right" things but we can't physical make it happen, its very hard to cope with!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaenerysT For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (16-06-2013),Funchu  (16-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I'm exactly the same! It frustrates me so much that I have no control over the process. I spend ages every cycle analysing my chart & trying to figure out if we dtd enough, or at the right times, or if I stayed still for long enough afterwards, or if I ate the wrong foods... It drives me insane, but I have trouble switching it off. I do it in other aspects of my life too. It helps me to remember that it is hard to get pg, but it must still be possible or the human race would die out!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (16-06-2013),butterfly2013  (16-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    And to make things that little bit worse, my skin is AWFUL!!! Acne everywhere...and can't use my normal topical antibiotic just in case....
    anyone got any natural/safe solutions that actually work?

hate the 2WW

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum2b87 View Post
    What does everyone think of bassinets? We were in Target looking yesterday and hubby thought they were a bit of a waste and it would be better to go straight to cot.. Thoughts?
    I like bassinets, told DH we will have one in our room. If we are lucky enough to fall pg soon house mightn't be built till after baby born and no room just yet for a nursery which is why would have loved house built first and things to just go straight in the room.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    Feeling so bummed, I'm cd 22 and 6dpo, and sorry if tmi, but just went to bathroom and wiped quite a bit of fresh blood, still light coloured, with a small clot in it.
    I'm totally praying its implantation bleeding, but now I'm worried we've just missed another month... I really thought this month was THE MONTH!!!

Wish we could understand our bodies better...
    Hope its implantation bleeding and yes why can't we understand our bodies so much better i i wish we could.
    Thanks Shadow and congrats timetoshine!

I'm out AF spotting today and she'll be full blown tomorrow. So onto July.

Maybe I didn't o this time around?? I had STRONG pos's on opk's (forelife and digi), ewcm and we bd'd 3 days prior, day of suspected o, and 2 days after. Legs up and everything. All that's left to do is temp and I haven't a clue where to start with that this is so confusing and overwhelming at the same time.

Good luck those left to test and hope I don't see you in July! xx ciao
    So sorry to hear still don't know whats going on with mine. can't test now as have just drunk a can of coke, don't drink a lot of fluids most days unless remember and was out with my sis all day so just thinking about it now last time i went and did a wee was about 11am yikes so maybe need to go now then just hold off fluids to test again later hopefully in about 2 hrs lol.

Getting cramps in tummy but prob my bladder lol, i'm used to my work and not getting to a toilet in 6hrs some days its so hectic being the in charge nurse patients don't understand my being busy and not answering their buzzer cause i want the toilet lol.

So sorry everyone who has AF symptoms

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

cmwtc2012  (16-06-2013),Mum2b87  (16-06-2013)