+ Reply to Thread

Default CC-when to go back in

I'm trying cc on my 14mo and I want advice on whether or not to go back in after the allotted time if she's not crying? I can hear that she's still awake and she cries intermittently... Am I supposed to go back in after the allotted time - even if shes quiet - or leave her?

At 12:30, she started with whinging. I waited 5mins, tucked her back in, walked out to the sound of screaming. After 7 minutes she stopped. I wasn't sure whether to go back in after 9 minutes or leave her. After 5 more mins she started screaming but not long enough to time. She stops and starts and chats/whimpers in between. It's now been over an hour and she still cries for 10-30 seconds every few minutes. Is this her learning to settle herself?

please help, my willpower is flailing!

I would leave her if you can =) it's hard at first, but I would say that the little cries are her starting to fall asleep & waking up again & then having a little cry. So yes I would say that's her learning to self settle =) good luck, I know how hard it is when you first start

Similar Threads

1. Back support/back bands/src shorts?
    By monnie24 in forum Pregnancy Fitness & Nutrition
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 10:05
  2. If I come back i'm coming back as a male!!!!!
    By Blondi83 in forum Feeling alone
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 12:46
  3. Back to back cycles
    By Fortitude in forum IVF
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 16-07-2012, 18:50