+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think you'd be fine! I didn't know I was pg until 6 weeks (not until after late AF) so I was still playing a full 70 minute game of hockey every week plus training until then. I also did a 25km bush hike one weekend with friends before I knew!!!

I've continued going to the gym right through pregnancy, trust me when I say your body will let you know when you need to slow down! At the moment at 36 weeks I do about 30 minutes walking on the treadmill at 4.5km/h or do about 45 minutes in the pool (slow swim or walking laps). It is seriously all I can do now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    I was at the gym 2 days before I had bub. I admit towards the end I was bludging a bit but I found it great to get out and carry on a normal life.

I was paranoid about overheating too. I read your heart rate shouldn't get above 120 when pregnant so that's what I went by. Meaning I didn't run on the treddy when pregnant but I did light weights and a bit of medium paced bike and elliptical machine. I would have felt like a lard if I hadn't of gone while preggers. I was a lard after bub but I know realise that was because I are crap when preggers and if I hadn't of exercised it would have been worse!!