+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 79 FirstFirst ... 286876777879 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope everyone enjoyed a Happy New Year

2014 holds a massive adventure for all of us with our babies reaching milestone after milestone. I realise this thread is probably over now as we have all reached the purpose of it and I just want to say thank you for sharing my journey and being there for me with my ups and downs. This year my hubby and I will decide what to do with our 3 frozen embys and if we end up on a 'TWW' and 'due in' thread again anytime soon I hope it will be like this one

All the best in happy healthy futures and I will still be lurking lol, Cheers, Tori

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Torie For This Useful Post:

GreenMoon  (04-01-2014),Qloulou  (04-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy New Years!!

Should we transition to a Bub group so we can share our milestones?

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

bamca  (04-01-2014),Torie  (06-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbutterfly View Post

Should we transition to a Bub group so we can share our milestones?

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Great idea!

Me 39 DF 35
    DD ICSI April 2011
    DD natural November 2013

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds great

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have we created another group yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't think so. How is everyone getting on with their babies?

My baby is smiling, laughing, rolling, standing up if I hold her hands, can sit up for a few seconds and is starting to get her teeth. She is no where near sleeping through the night and much prefers to sleep in the afternoon. She is still breast fed at 18 weeks (my goal is 26 weeks) and enjoys a third of a Rafferty's farm sqeezie food thing three times a day. Home made sweet potato and pumpkin are her favorites though and her Narnies (aunt) mash. My older kids adore her and he cousins fight over who held her the most/longest etc. She does child care twice a week for up to 3 hours a session so I can attend my class then do my homework. The child care center call me when she needs a feed and I go down stairs from class and feed her as the child care center in on the school campus.

Thinking about when to go again as I have 3 frosties still.... Thinking start of next year maybe.

Hope everyone is happy and healthy xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bub is 4 months and a week old I can't believe the time is going so quick. Needles tomorrow for her. She can roll and stand very well if i lightly grip her hands, she is teething which isn't much fun and she is constantly trying to sit up she does little crunches so she can try sit. Some days are so hard due to teething but other days a breeze. I go back to work in about 8 weeks for 30 hrs a week. I'm going to miss her she will be 6 months old she will be in good care though two days with DH and one with my mum. She giggles and laughs so much especially at 6am! Trying to work out when to start TTC bub 2 but not sure as yet whether to start now or wait a bit, I'm worried as we only have one embie in the freezer.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default my life ...

Hi Girls
    Well, apart from absolutely adoring my little monkey-bum, the rest of my life is in pieces.
    My partner walked out when Luella was only 5 1/2 weeks old....I am now living with family in WA - accross the other side of the country from where I was.
    Turns out, there was someone else involved - so after all the stress of this pregnancy - it turns out it wasn't worth it

My life is shattered into a million pieces.
    Luella is a damn cute bub - but she is really a tough gig. We are off to see a pediatritian on thursday because of ongoing constipation - despite the fact sh eis BF, and on coloxyl. She is a pretty crappy sleeper too - but I guess given that I am going through so much stress, so will she.

Started solids...she looooooves it!
    Smiling, rolling, sitting in the bumbo... laughing
    Her big sister ADORES her...and my family are loving having us so close.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My little man is coming up to 3 months now and I'm still in love! He doesn't always sleep through the night but if he doesn't he sleeps in 5-6 hour blocks so I'm not complaining he is on lactose free formula at the moment- he is such a guts he drained all my breast milk! But such a good boy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dearest Nayez2000, words are not enough to express how sorry I am to hear about your di*khead ex. With all that we go through with IVF, pregnancy, birth and raising our tiny humans it is not too much to ask to go through all this with someone who will support you and love you unconditionally. I hope and pray that everything turns out for you as it is supposed to and your strength is amazing. We are all here if you want to vent too, don't hold back. Luella sounds like she is a handful but a fighter like her mumma. I had Felicity on coloxyl until it no longer worked. I now mix a cap of prune juice in with her meals and she loves it. It works for her at the moment.

Hi Clucky, sounds like bubs it thriving and your having a ball with her. I'm also wondering when to start TTC again. It's hard because you don't want to miss anything with your bubs if the pregnancy is terrible with the next one. I feel guilty a bit for thinking of having another but I know she would love a sibling when she is older.

Wow Bamca, wish my bubs slept like yours! She slept well up until 6 weeks ago. No idea why, but she started getting up at 2am then staying up till 6 or 7 am. She sleeps 2 or 3 hours a night but not in a row. We are coping fine, been there and done this before so I just tell myself that I will actually miss these night cuddles when she grows out of them. She rarely cries, even at night but she smiles and giggles and goo's and gaa's. I just can not seem to get cross with her.

Well done to us mummies. All coping with different things, parenting our own way and doing our best for our bubs still.