+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 79 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay last day of work today before mat leave, then 10 days until my little man is here. Had a bit of a scare his week- had a bit of a fender bender and just to be on the safe side had to go to hospital 2 days in a row for some monitoring. Thankfully bubby was fine- he was kicking and jumping around like his usual active self, just me being a paranoid mother but being so close to my due date better to be safe than sorry!

10 more days!!! Can't wait to meet him!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't posted in here for ages :/, but I just wanted to say a massive congratulations to everyone on their birth of their bubs and to hang in there, it's not long now for the rest of you. My little guy was born on the 16th of October by Caesarean again as he was measuring a bit small and had to come out. He is doing really well. I know this might seem a bit presumptuous coming from me as I haven't posted for so long, but was wondering what people thought about us moving to a closed group on facebook? I find bh a bit hard to keep up with and fb much easier... My fellow ivfer's from my first bub have done this and it's been a great support to us all and great to talk to everyone about all the baby things we will be going through at the same time? Thoughts? I've loved looking at all your photos and are so happy for all of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Simran. Not sure re the high heart rate but wanted to see how today went? You can def be induced or csec if they are worried at 38 weeks. I had bub at 39+1 due to PE

Bamca hooray for mat leave!!!!! Its the best feeling glad to hear you and bub are ok after your car crash. Scary x

Greenmoon any action?

Hi sunrose congrats on your wee one!!! Bugger about the csec, I had one too. But glad your wee one is doing well. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm also going back April, but undecided whether 2 or 3 days yet. I have her down for childcare but not to start of 2015. 2 days would be so much easier but 3 days would be better financially.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qloulou View Post
    Hey Roch,
    I'm feeling the same. I make myself leave the house once a week but I couldn't really be bothered! My little fella is very windy! He is waking every hour at night. It's horrible! I bought some infants friend yesterday, fingers crossed it works. I need sleep so bad & so does the little fella. He is getting bigger & more beautiful by the day. So I'm trying to remember this when he is waking up so often at night. And I'm getting some lovely little smiles now to. Which makes my day

I'm going back to work in April but only for 2-3 days a week. And I'm lucky to have my retired parents available for baby sitting for a few hours a week. So I'm not to worried about going back to work.

Looking forward to seeing some more beautiful bubbas born soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG...what a week!
    EXHAUSTED! but, it seems some of it was my fault...drinking too much coffee= colicky upset ub.
    so yesterday none...SHE SLEPT ALL NIGHT WITH ONLY ONE DREAM FEED!!!!!!
    Thank goodness....
    i even had some friends over for a wine night last night...
    congrats to everyone....I love seeing the bbubs gee I hope those members who lost their angels are successful in getting there again...I often think of them

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nayez2000 For This Useful Post:

bamca  (23-11-2013),KnittingNancy  (25-11-2013),Qloulou  (24-11-2013),Roch  (24-11-2013),Torie  (24-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mummies and mums to be. Iv been Mia for a while, it's been chaos here finishing work and organising our Rd 3rd bday party. But can now finally relax a bit. 37 w yesterday and started Acupunture again last week. A huge congratulations to the arrival of babies that I missed, I'm sure ur loving the newborn cuddles. A question to those with toddlers, when u went into labor and had family/friends pick up the sibling what did u tell them. 'mummy going to have the baby' 'mummy and daddy going to get the baby'???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

We have a DD!! Born 19th November after a painful but mercifully quick four hour labour. She is perfect. I'm a bit wary of posting too many personal details so I'll leave it there.

Thanks ladies for your company and support through the journey.

MrsDay, my DD was at daycare when it happened but we have said to her that the baby came out of mummy's tummy. Whether that is too much for her or not I don't know but she seems to have accepted it.

Me 39 DF 35
    DD ICSI April 2011
    Baby no 2 due Nov 13 - natural!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GreenMoon For This Useful Post:

bamca  (26-11-2013),Torie  (27-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, our DD knew the baby was in mumma s tummy, so when it was time, we just told her mumma was having the bubba. She knows it came out of mums tummy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Green Moon!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

GreenMoon  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunrose, our little guys share birthdays hope he's doing well now. And I'm for a FB page.

Congrates to all the new mamas I've missed.

I can't believe how fast 6weeks have gone by. My little one got checked by the ped and he says he has a little heart murmur. Have to go back when he's 3mths to check if its still there. Has any one else's little one have this also?