+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 79 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Clucky I agree that now 7 months with my girl seems too short! I want to stay home with her DP goes back to work next week and I am not looking forward to it!! Its been so nice having 3 weeks together as a little family. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish I had the energy to be bored. Not much gets done around the house and I don't get out much. 12 weeks yesterday and Mackenzie is back to 2-3hr feeds and she takes up to an hour to feed (slow flow unfortunately). Then has wind that she can't get rid of and I spend the next hour holding and rocking her to keep her asleep. Occasionally she is happy to play for 20mins. Thank god my mum is very helpful (DP is a FIFO) she has slept over for 2nights this week. I keep reminding myself she will grow out of the colic and reflux in a few weeks so I should enjoy the extra snuggles now, got to look on the bright side.
    I don't want to go back to work either. The time is flying by. I'm not due to go back until jan2015 but that still seems too soon.
    Fingers crossed there are more babies soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sounds like the show Greenmoon, fingers crossed your birth is not too far away now

I am back to school/work Clucky and have been since I took bubs to a 3 hour chemistry class when she was 11 days old. I do 3 hour classes once a week and around 10 - 20 hours of study a week with 2 or 3 clients I go see a week. I'm starting off slowly and I take her with me half the time but it keeps the boredom away. I need to keep my brain active or I go insane! I'm going to see my childcare center today that is on campus and will ring me to go feed her when I'm in class which will be good for next year. I'm only putting her in for the 3 hour class once a week but having trouble at the thought of leaving her, especially with strangers.

My hubby is still at home too which this is his 5th week. He is enjoying not working too much I think! He has been doing the shopping and cooking so that's good but cant wait to have an income again, our savings has gone and right before Christmas - Ouch!

Well, that's it for me for now, hope to see some more babies being born soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Roch,
    I'm feeling the same. I make myself leave the house once a week but I couldn't really be bothered! My little fella is very windy! He is waking every hour at night. It's horrible! I bought some infants friend yesterday, fingers crossed it works. I need sleep so bad & so does the little fella. He is getting bigger & more beautiful by the day. So I'm trying to remember this when he is waking up so often at night. And I'm getting some lovely little smiles now to. Which makes my day

I'm going back to work in April but only for 2-3 days a week. And I'm lucky to have my retired parents available for baby sitting for a few hours a week. So I'm not to worried about going back to work.

Looking forward to seeing some more beautiful bubbas born soon

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Qloulou For This Useful Post:

Roch  (23-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby Samowitz born on 18/11 at 226 pm by c/s weighing 2.32kg and 56cm
    He doesn't have a name yet!

We r enjoying him and navigating thru the first few days on this wonderful new journey!

Me 32 / DH 36
    2013 March FET PGD, Bondi Protocol + Intralipid * BFP due Nov 2013 *

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Romy Sydney For This Useful Post:

bamca  (22-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Romy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hooray! Congrats Romy x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got loads of smiles today! Made my day. Love my little Mikey!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats romy!! Wow 56cm my babies were same weight roughly and only 46 lol must have tall genes 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. Hope you all ladies going well with pregnancy and babies .
    I had fetal heartbeat monitoring yesterday. It was high. Between 170-220. Doctor was bit worried. Today again I have appointment for heartbeat monitoring. Is that normal??? I am 38 week today. And I am having big baby. Is that mean that he can induce me early or emergency c section????