+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Newbee and Dancing!! Very glad all is well.

afm - 41 weeks tomorrow, have tried almost everything to get this show on the road. had an internal on Wednesday and I'm 3cm dilated, had a s&s but nothing else since really want to avoid induction.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations dancing butterfly on the safe arrival of your little girl!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you go into Labor soon Knitting Nancy,

I'm loving being a mum again to a bubba! I spend all my time with her, holding her, breast feeding her, co-sleeping together I love her so much! I have returned to TAFE now for 3 hours a week and back to my mobile massage work to a select few clients. I hate the time away from her but it buys the million cute outfits I dress her up in

Will definately be trying again for a sibling for her in around a years time I hope everyone else is loving it as well and are getting enough sleep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nancy you must be getting so frustrated!!! Sending labour vibes your way x

Thanks everyone! We are settling in great. Little miss is feeding pretty well. She only wants to attach for 10mins then falls fast asleep. My ladies are pretty engorged (leaking!) So hoping shes getting alot during that feed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope baby comes soon Nancy!

Torie, you are amazing, I get exhausted just thinking about everything you do!

Me 39 DF 35
    DD ICSI April 2011
    Baby no 2 due Nov 13 - natural!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenMoon For This Useful Post:

Torie  (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Same here ToRIE we want to start trying again in about a year well at most possibly from 8 months but we will see how we go. I do wan them to be close in age.I'm dreading labour though ah all over again. But yes being a mum is awesome, tiring but great. I'm loving dressing her too and love getting compliments and people asking how old she is and commenting on how cute she is when we are out. DH goes back to work in a week so will be just us but that's ok we can still go out with DH on his days off. I still have 4 and half months off though wishing I had longer off the time seems to be flying but them returning to work 2-3 days will be good for us financially and I plan on taking a year off when we have the 2nd one. We changed her formula to s26 from nan and she seems to be so much better on that, no more smelly wind,no more vomits or runny poo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies so glad DH is home to distract me, this little one is just too comfy! He will be here by Friday, hopefully if they do induce it's just breaking waters and some gel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh knitting...I really hope they do the gel for you!
    Meanwhile...omfg...life is just frantic! Luella loves to cluster feed half the night...so I am shattered.
    I am an awesome cow...she is getting really chubby!
    I am envious of u girls who are going again, as this is my last baby :-(....it is going too fast.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Beautiful mummas,
    I have a question about dummies.....
    My bubs does not like a dummy which is the first out of my 5 kids that does not like them. I would be interested to know if anyone has persuaded their bub to take a dummy and how they did it as my bubs is sucking her thumb on occasion which I don't like and also using my nipple as a dummy causing her to over eat and vomit from the over eating. She is also gaining a lot of weight (300gm in 6 days) from the constant 'lazy' feeding. I still will demand feed but when we go out I can not keep her attached to me permanently which is what she desires . Any handy and helpful hints welcome! I'm so out of practice!

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so shattered! My little man is so hungry all the time! He is also cluster feeding. Omg i'm so tired! He put on 300g last week so I feel like i'm doing a good job.

Torie I use a dummy to relax my little fella before I feed him because he gets over excited & doesn't latch properly other wise. He smells me & goes crazy lol. I'm a milk machine! We also had trouble get him to use a dummy. We persuaded him by rubbing his checks to get him to suck.
    We want another bub but proably wont even think about till Mr is 6 months old. Right now one is hard enough work lol.
    Hope you get induced soon Nacey!
    Hope every one is well Xx
    Last edited by Qloulou; 11-11-2013 at 18:59.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Qloulou For This Useful Post:

Torie  (11-11-2013)