+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks ladies I called them and they are going to do one next week! be good just for peace of mind!! hopefully the next 5 weeks fly by!

good luck dancing how exciting!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nayez2000 View Post
    hi girls
    well, 90mins after the first contraction she was here!
    The very beautiful Luella Beth..3300gms.
    nvd, no drugs. .. and my partner got here with 3 mins to spare! !!
    They just couldn't believe I went so fast. ..neither could I.
    I feel a million bucks... and elated ..also very happy to get the name I always wanted. after seeing it in print from the other members post ...my partner changed her mind!!!
    woohoooooo
    Congratulations! I'm a little slow on the uptake been so busy with my Louella. We call her Lulu for short. She is amazing. Must be in the name

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks dancing Due Monday! Loads of BH and cramps and achey back, off for 2nd acupuncture for the week so fx!!! Bouncing on my fitball as I type!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nancy I am the same!!! Bouncing, lunging!!! I am getting lots of increasing brown dcharge now and the cramps are increasing for sure. Going to do a swim and walk and DTD tommorrow.... I figure if it doesnt work at least we can have some fun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck dancing and knitting, hope you both have your babies soon.

My bubs is now 2 weeks old, time is flying! Hubby is working tonight doing DJ job at a wedding then he is back to painting on Monday. I'm going to miss having him around as he fusses over me so much, makes sure I have water at all times next to me and has done all the house work, shopping and cooking but it will be good to start working out my own routine now. I went to tafe on Thursday and the lecturer let me have my bubs with me for the 3 hour class which was awesome. So my baby has sat through her first chemistry lesson at 12 days old!

Hope all you other mummies and mummies to be are happy and healthy, I know I'm feeling so incredibility blessed

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Torie For This Useful Post:

bamca  (03-11-2013),dancingbutterfly  (03-11-2013),KnittingNancy  (03-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Torie!
    Full term tomorrow!!! So excited and so ready for this little bubba to get his wriggle on and be born! Lots of BH but not even rusting into anything yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Can't believe my little angel was born 17 days ago, wow the time has flown! She's been keeping us very busy! It's awesome being a mum but so exhausting! Hope this gets easier ! DH has been helping out a lot as he is off work. He has two weeks to go then back to work. I'm kind of worried how I will manage on my own but I'm sure I can do it. Hope everyone else is going well and hope those with due dates nearing are getting ready and excited

9. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

GreenMoon  (04-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with the next couple of weeks for those eagerly waiting for their little ones to arrive.
    Clucky I agree, time flies. Mackenzie is 10wks on Tuesday! As for getting easier, every baby is different. Mine likes to have good days and lots of unsettled days of late. I spent from 5pm-11pm feeding just about every hour and then trying to get a screaming baby to sleep, every time I put her down 1-5mins later she was wake and screaming... About 1am asleep in my arms and successfully transferred to the swing, where she slept until 5am. I've just spent the last 20mins trying to clean the projectile liquid no.2 out of the carpet. I laughed the whole time, if not I'd be on the floor crying! I might not talk about anything or anybody else but she sure does provide me with stories to tell! Loving motherhood just wishing I wasn't so sleep starved.
    Here's wishing all the new mummies a great day with their little ones and those with bumps enjoy those last few private (hopefully not too painful) kicks before your little one arrives.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Roch For This Useful Post:

GreenMoon  (04-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luella loves the night time feeds :-(
    anyway, my DD did that also....it will change (I hope)
    trying to cram as many feeds as I can in during the day....it works sometimes!
    Heres hoping there are some more bubba joining us this week....good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys,
    Mikey is 3 weeks today. Time is going so fast! Maybe because the days blend into each other. I find myself thinking what day is it again. You are all so lucky to have your DH home still. Mine only got a week off. It has been hard doing it all by myself every-day but I'm getting there! We are starting to get the little man into a routine (well as much as you can when you breast feed.) I find if we keep him awake in late afternoon by playing with him in gym & swing ,then at 7:00 ish feed him, bath him, massage him and then feed him again he settles & is a sleep by 9ish. Then he sleeps for 4 hrs. He is cluster feeding now ,so this could change I guess. He feeds every 2 hrs during the day & early morning. Anyway looking forward to seeing some more bubba's arriving this week. Good luck ladies!
    Last edited by Qloulou; 04-11-2013 at 17:09.