+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 79 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay so glad it's Friday and no work till tues I have a desk job and damn my ankles have really started to hurt last few days !!!! QLOULOU picking things out for bub is so exciting ! Hubby and I wanted to buy everything our selves as we liked certain things and buying it yourself rather than family least you don't have to worry about cost. It is nice of them to offer to buy certain things but there was just wearing things we really wanted and they'd probably fall down if they new the price haha. Pick up pram and baby seat tomorrow can't wait!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Sunday!!

I am 20 weeks today. Offically half way woohoo!! Seeing OB tomorrow, need to start thinking of some Q's to ask. And realised I forgot to book antenatal classes... whoops!

We went to the baby expo yesterday and picked up all of our big items including furniture, pram, car seat, steraliser, bottles, nappy wrap bin, cot bedding and nursery stuff.

We picked up a nursing chair today at Ikea ($99 on sale until 7th July if anyone is looking). Hit ebay this morning and won a monitor, bouncer and swing! Good shopping weekend (horrific for the bank account lol).

How is everyone??? I am struggling with the motivation to be at work. Finding it difficult to deal with everyone elses moods and negativity. Normally can get through but now I am just frustrated!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 22w and counting

22w - and back on rest - temporarily.
    Body is far too old for this caper!
    pelvic/back pain - I think I overdid the walking thing - will I never learn!!!
    All the big shopping done - and a couple of freebies from a generous aquaintaince - noice!
    Bought my first box of newborn nappies - (for those who have never done this before - don't buy too many boxes of newborn nappies like I did first time around - I used less than 2 full boxes for my first bub)
    Packed my 'birth pack' - a little pouch of goodies, just for the birthing suite...1 nappy, pawpaw (essential to stop the meconium sticking), a little camera, 1 pad, 1 pair clean knickers....
    will the prep never end
    Anyway - off to finish my final (ever!!!!) subject for my Masters - due date of the next project is EXACTLY THE SAME as the bub is due - life is full of irony.
    Lovely to hear all the updates....enjoy the next week girls - life is grand at this middle stage

Thanks
    Reviews
    BTW....forgot to share with you
    www.babyshopdirect.com.au
    the prices are fab, and free freight over $200.
    thats where we got our second seat from.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nayez2000 For This Useful Post:

Qloulou  (23-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey lovely ladies

Went to the baby expo today. Im so tired now! Mum got us a beautiful Bassinet, Which included a Breathe Eze mattress, fitted sheet, quilt, flat pillow, large under basket for storage, 4 lockable castors, an adjustable hood and convenient carry handles. With a bonus net and hanging toys. It was a very good price & is so lovely. I also got Some cute cloth nappies, A cute dragon night light. A cloud & stars mobile that lights up. A belly belt for jeans & a belly Back Support for work. Got lots of info on stuff & researched car seats.
    Now we just need to get a car seat & change table. Then all the little things. Feeling super happy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear you are back on bed rest Nayez that sucks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bummer that you're back on bedrest Nayez Wow you're very organised though!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely know what you are saying about lack of motivation at work I'm the same . This one person all she does is whinge and complain about how things are done at work and *****es about everyone for some reason she loves coming to my desk and it anoys me . I don't care Bout all that stuff I'm there to get paid that's it . Ah 11 weeks to go and I'm off starting maternity leave! Starting 5 weeks before I'm due as I want some time in my own before bub comes Nd time to wash everything ect.

shopping for bub is fun I think I am at the point where I don't need much more. Sister is buying me a monitor and nappies so pretty much done just need sheets for cot but I'm using a bassinet for a bit. Questions for those bottle feeding do you need to take your own bottles to hospital ?
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbutterfly View Post
    Happy Sunday!!

I am 20 weeks today. Offically half way woohoo!! Seeing OB tomorrow, need to start thinking of some Q's to ask. And realised I forgot to book antenatal classes... whoops!

We went to the baby expo yesterday and picked up all of our big items including furniture, pram, car seat, steraliser, bottles, nappy wrap bin, cot bedding and nursery stuff.

We picked up a nursing chair today at Ikea ($99 on sale until 7th July if anyone is looking). Hit ebay this morning and won a monitor, bouncer and swing! Good shopping weekend (horrific for the bank account lol).

How is everyone??? I am struggling with the motivation to be at work. Finding it difficult to deal with everyone elses moods and negativity. Normally can get through but now I am just frustrated!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys,
    When is every-one planing on taking maternity leave?
    I was think 3 or 4 weeks before my due date.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm planning on finishing 3.5 weeks before EDD. I finished at 36 weeks with DD and she was born at 38 weeks.
    Hopefully I'll get a bit of time to myself!