+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 79 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope your feeling better today Clucky Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had no idea about this so I thought I would share it-

I have the beginning of a cold sore (I've had about 3 in my life time) and couldn't find my zovirax. Went to the chemist to get some more and it turns out its dangerous for pregnant women/baby to use zovirax! Lucky I couldn't find my zovirax because I was just going to use it if I had of.

I was given an alternative so see how it works

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow wouldn't have thought that BAMCA. Still got the migraine wont go. Ob said I can take Nurofen plus but I have been told my doc weeks ago Nurofen is a no no. Hmm will stick to panadol and ice pack and hope it goes soon had the strep b test today it wasnt near as bad as I was expecting, not painful at all. Bubs still head down which is good. Such a nice day today I should go for a walk but feeling lazy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh hugs Clucky, hope the migraine goes. I have been on Panadine extra almost everyday since I had my vein hardening at around 6 weeks pregnant. You can NOT take anything with anti inflammatory in it such as neurofen, ibuprofen, voltaren etc as it is dangerous for bubs. I could use a weak hemorrhoid cream on my veins at their worst but not voltaren. If it gets too bad Clucky the codine will help so much, even to take the edge off so you can sleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bamca, you have me worried now. I used zovirax last night because I could feel a cold score coming. Crap! Thanks for telling us. I stop using it now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Seems to have finally gone hooray! My Gp said panadeine can be taken too but I didn't take it, seems to have gone for now! Would definitely never have thought that about Zovirax! I've just been washing baby clothes and blankets in the washing machine with the top loader liquid I use for my own clothes but I don't wash her things with mine. Dynamo that is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The pharmacist gave me nyall cold sore cream as it doesn't have the anti viral chemical stuff in it. Sorry didn't mean to scare you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's ok Bamca. I'm glad you did. I only used it once. It should be fine. I just wont use it again.

I'm prone to eczema & already use sensitive baby liquid to wash my clothes. What baby body wash is every-one using? I want to get something Natural.

It's my last day at work today! Yew! I'm so over it now, being on my feet is getting to hard now. And all I can think about is organising the house. I'll be 36 weeks on Thursday & all i want to do is nest & rest

Not long now! Are you 37 weeks this week Clucky? I wondering who will pop next! How are you doing Wishful, Torie, Nayez, Dancing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Last few weeks have been hard. Headaches, pelvic pain, back pain and blood pressure going up so OB upped my meds. Love the miracle of pregnancy but want him out but have to wait till I'm 38 weeks cause my OB is away. Unless my blood pressure goes up again then her other college will deliver me at 37 weeks. I'm 35 weeks yesterday, not long. Glad I'm not the only one feeling crap and can't stand for long because a lot of people around me are acting like I should suck it up. Not feeling the love at the moment, sorry
    Still need to do stuff in the baby room and figure out how the carseats are going to go in the car. And I use sensitive omo already for washing. And for washing baby in, I use Gaia baby wash. Love it and it doesn't dry their skin. I live in canberra so it's cold and dry and I hardly ever have to moisturize my toddler.
    Can't wait to here baby news on here

10. The Following User Says Thank You to familyinthemaking For This Useful Post:

Qloulou  (24-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls ♡

Hoootttt here today. Late preg does not agree with 30+ degs lol.

Family hugs x its def getting harder. I also had some first time pelvic pain today! Ouch! I think that everyone around you needs to remember they are not the preg ones feeling your symptoms!!

Qloulou hooray for last day at work. Mat leave will be great

Clucky glad you got rid of that horrible miagraine!

AFM just counting down until mat leave starts. 8 work days left. Dealing with staff issues daily is really draining and I am a bit over it! Working from home a bit more which helps. Sleeping or lack of is my biggest issue right now. Averaging 5hrs a night so running on fumes. Good prep I guess :screwy:

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

familyinthemaking  (24-09-2013)