+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 79 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi lovelies!

How is everyones weekend treating them??

Little update - OB apt this week went well. Bub is tracking a bit bigger then average and should be around 8pound mark at birth. Starting to get a few dizzy spells related to 'blood pooling' from bubs position (BP still good) so Dr was happy I finish up work soon as its nearly time. 2 weeks to go!
    I had my baby shower this weekend which was awesome. Got super spoilt with lots of beautiful pressies!!!! Had so much fun hanging out with my friends

7 weeks until DD and already getting told I look full term and that I am having a massive baby.... bit annoying but just focussing that I love my bump so who cares what people think!

Clucky - hooray for being next up! I am also nauseous alot. Have been told its likely related to indigestion now too so OB has me on regular antacids to try combat. Def helped!

Bamca - your c sec will go beautifully. Alot of the other ivf mummies I know have had them and they have all recovered with no problem. Their advice was take the pain meds in the first few days if you need it (some didnt), dont feel you need to be 'braver' than taking it.

Qloulou - happy shower!!! How was yours hun?

Bindy - Hi! Nice to see you pop back in. Great to hear you are doing well. Dont stress we will get these super healthy bubbas out!

Greenmoon and Nayez how are you??

What is everyone washing bubba clothes with?? Just washing powder??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps Torie no sleeping here either!!!!! I am peeing but thirsty lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    What is everyone washing bubba clothes with?? Just washing powder??

My partner is prone to eczema so I'm going to get some sensitive skin washing stuff for the initial wash and making the trip to my parents to use their washing line so they can air dry. It is INSANE the amount of clothes I've got. I had a lot then my friend kindly donated all of her child's 0000-00 clothes, which was about 4 filled garbage bags. I think if I changed him 10 times a day he still wont wear the same thing twice

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bamca For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (22-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbutterfly View Post
    Hi lovelies

Qloulou - happy shower!!! How was yours hun?
    My baby shower was lovely. We got so many lovely gifts. It was great to know the bub has so much love around him already. I feel a bit overwhelmed really. I have so much stuff to organise & wash. Oh well I'm off work soon. Two more days, Mon & Tues! Woot woot! I will just start washing things bit by bit.

I better pack my hospital bag & get a car seat next week! Eek! Time is ticking.
    I have been getting dizzy spells too. Off & on and I have also been getting bad indigestion. So gross! I have spewed a few times. So now I take Gaviscon at night. Which does help a lot.

5 weeks until DD and I'm getting told I look small which is just as annoying! My dr's measure me & bub is right on track. So people really have no idea! Every-one carries differantly.
    Last edited by Qloulou; 22-09-2013 at 12:19.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Qloulou For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (22-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have just changed to Purity liquid as my lil birdy has developed some eczema...so I will wash in that.
    I look TINY for four weeks till EDD...and yes, everyone has an opinion. I don't care, bub measures just fine.
    I am now wrecked...I was feeling grand...now def not!!!
    We are sorted otherwise...just finishing up some painting. I def feel like I am going to go early though...but hopefully not too early as my gorgeous OBGyn is away for the next two weeks.
    Good luck to everyone for an ok week....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clucky I used lux soap flakes to wash all of bubs gear that's all I've known ppl to use

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok need help have had the worst migraine the entire day and panadol is doing nothing for it ! Anyone know what I can do to help it go! It's driving me insane ! Lucky I have a ob appointment in the morning but just don't know if I can wait that long

Thanks
    Reviews
    Caffeine is helpful. Codeine is safe (therefore take panadeine) ... Maxalon if u are nauseous...
    aspirin is good ... But not sure if u can take at high doses..
    Endone is safe...if u have any...
    might be worth getting your BP checked...
    hope this is helpful..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Nayez will try caffeine first and go from there hopefully it works

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clucky you could try some polaramine as well.. thinking could at least help you sleep if the panadol isnt working? Cold compress?

Otherwise def a warm bath.. dim the lights (candles) and a big bottle of water.

miagraines are nasty.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

clucky14  (22-09-2013)