+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 79 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no I'm next on the list haha freaking out so scared about labour ! Have no idea what to expect ! But I also can't wait to Meet our little princess. 4 weeks to go. Felt great last few days but today feeling fairly nauseous is it normal to feel nauseous so late ?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    The time sure has flown Clucky!
    Have you discussed a birth plan with your OB/midwife? I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted with DD and made sure that DF and my midwifes knew. But I also tried to keep an open mind because babies often have their own ideas. So my 'plan' was really a best case scenario.
    I know you'll have heard all this before but childbirth is exactly what your body was designed to do and believe me once you have your little princess in your arms you'll forget about the rest.
    Are you taking raspberry leaf tea?

Me 39 DF 35
    DD ICSI April 2011
    Baby no 2 due Nov 13 - natural!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I def have morning sickness back again too Clucky!!!! :thumbdown:

Spent since midnight last night nauseous/trying to be sick. And my usual fixes are not working.

Greenmoon when do you start the raspberry leaf tea?

32w here! 3 weeks left of work so on the countdown. Very done now so just focussing on how much money I will be earning to get me through lol. Finished antenatal classes tonight. Good advice for those getting sensitive nipples (mine are itchy!). The LC middie said to use natural oil on them eg vege oil, pawpaw ointment etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure exactly when you can start dancingbutterfly - I asked my midwife the other day and I can't remember!
    But I'm 30 weeks and can take it so you're good to go.
    You can get tablets, tea bags or loose leaf tea. I prefer loose leaf, it's stronger. I ordered some organic online the other day.
    Midwife says don't take the tea and the tablets together.

Hope the ms goes away, and for you too Clucky.

Me 39 DF 35
    DD ICSI April 2011

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello to the end....yep, nausea is back full swing, a couple of early scares here, and no more work!
    Yep, the body has spoken...so now here i am...nesting (getting tax done, finishing Reno)
    i remember now what contractions feel like...for those that haven't been through it...just try to chill a bit...fearing it does make it harder.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad it's not just me then! My right rib is killing too! Ah I'm looking forward to getting my body back soon! What does raspberry leaf tea do? I don't have a birth plan besides telling my Ob I want a epidural whatever happens I will deal with at the time I suppose.my hospital bag is all packed well I have two one for me which includes some board shorts for DH and a tshirt and boxers and one for bub. I think I may have overpacked a bit

Thanks
    Reviews
    Raspberry leaf tea helps to tone the uterus so that you contract more efficiently thus hopefully shortening labour.

Just a thought Clucky, but you may find you're not as nervous if you research coping strategies etc. have you been to ante natal classes?

Me 39 DF 35
    DD ICSI April 2011

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel bad I'm the furthest away and I'm already stressing! I've got to have a c section and in a bit of a panic- such a wuss!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm starting to get a bit scared about labour too but it has be to done in order to have my little man. I'm sure i'll be fine. 35 weeks tomorrow! eek! Better pack my hospital bag I guess & get the car seat! I have 3 more days of work left! Yay! Oh & my baby shower is on sat! I can't wait should be fun!

Hope every-one is well Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, it has been so long since I've checked in as we were renovating and have been flat out!

Congratulations Roch, how exciting!! Mackenzie is such a beautiful name

I hope you are all keeping well and our precious babies are growing beautifully..

AFM I have had the most amazing pregnancy. Of course it has had it's moments but I am just so happy to be pregnant that I don't mind 36+4 today, on maternity leave and ready for this baby to arrive! I can't sleep at night due to restless leg syndrome so I wish I at least ha a baby to feed. OB appt tomorrow to see how baby is doing. It has been apparently massive despite me being small (bump wise) and not gaining much weight (thanks to renovating keeping me fit) so I am very anxious about perineal trauma. Every second word that comes out of her mouth is 3rd degree tear thanks very much lol.
    Would someone mind adding me to the roll call as I am on my phone for 12th oct?

I hope you all keep well and can't wait to hear of new safe arrivals xx