+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 79 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies you soon forget about your labour, mine has become a hazy fog already or maybe that's just the sleep depravation?? It almost seems like it all happened to someone else and I was watching, but that was probably the 10 hrs sleep in the 4 days before labour... The paediatricians won't give me a date to take Mackenzie home. It's all about her gaining weight and having enough energy to breast feed for all her feeds. She is on 4 tube feeds and 4 breast feeds in 24hrs. I feel so bad having to wake her to feed her, I have to feed her every 3hrs on the dot.
    Weigh in today, if she has gained enough weight she will add another breast feed. Another step closer to home.
    A weekend spa package sounds like bliss!
    I'm envious of all your bumps and all those annoying but precious kicks to the ribs. I hope the ankles, feet and backs are being massaged by loved ones.
    I've finished expressing, now to get ready and head off to the hospital for the day to have mummy cuddles!!!
    Have a great day ladies.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roch For This Useful Post:

bamca  (10-09-2013),Torie  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Roch! Mackenzie is a beautiful name. Sounds like she is doing great. Hope you get to take her home soon. Xx

I didn't have a good day. Went to the gp for check-up feeling dizzy. My blood pressure was low. So she sent me to the hospital to get checked out. It turned out I was very dehydrated so put me on a drip. Bub heart was also high, so he must of been a little stressed. After the drip it went down. I have to try to drink more fluid. I could be fighting a virus maybe. Anyway I will be seeing the hospital dr weekly now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes getting enough water is definitely a must especially since it's getting warmer, hope you feel better soon QLOULOU. It's hard to drink a lot when you feel nauseous and want to vomit I didn't drink much today and have a headache. Went to movies tonight with DH we hadn't been in months so thought one movie before bub arrives would be nice. Started to pack hospital bag today and have realized some things I don't have so will have to head to shops in next few days or weekend. 35 weeks today oh gosh I'm getting scared ! It's come up so quick! Very excited though can't wait to meet her. She is so cheeky been kicking me in the ribs the last three days., she tends to lie on one side more than the other. Baby shower went well lots of cute gifts ROCH I love the sound of not remembering it hehe . Hope everyone is well and finishing up at work soon. I think I stopped at the exact right time.m

5. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

Qloulou  (12-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clucky and Torie...wish u gals felt better
    i can't wait to hear all the updates too.
    we had a sizing scan today, as I am so small, plus I have a two vessel cord, and all the bleeds...good news is...67th percentile for size ...already 5pd 2oz. Head way down..woopwoop.

Dont be scared of labour...just roll with it, cause it makes it harder.
    According to my chiropractor if u spend a couple of hours head down, bum up, u can encourage had down babe. Otherwise, most OBGyn can turn, with the help of certain mess. I know a couple do girls who had it done...and it worked.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nayez2000 For This Useful Post:

Torie  (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Roll Call!

OCTOBER

Qloulou 10th October

Roch 11th October Team Pink – Mackenzie born 27th August!

Clucky14 15th October

Torie 25th October

Nayez2000 25th October

Familyinthemaking 28thOctober (induced 21st) Team Blue

NOVEMBER

Knitting Nancy 4thNovember Team Blue

Dancing Butterfly 10thNovember Team Surprise

Greenmoon 24thNovember Team Surprise

Romy Sydney 25thNovember Team Blue

DECEMBER

Simca 6th December

Bamca 9th December
    Last edited by dancingbutterfly; 12-09-2013 at 19:43.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

GreenMoon  (13-09-2013),Torie  (13-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! I have put up a roll call of those I could see, apologies if I missed anyone. Please feel free to copy the post and add yourself or correct any mistakes. Sorry to hear that you weren't well Qloulou I am also finding that I need to have lots of water more often in order to make sure that I don't dehydrate. Its 30deg up here right now... the only reason I am happy to still be at work is the air con lol. Roch its awesome that you are getting the 4 BF a day happening! I hope that Mackenzie gets nice and chubby soon so you get to take her home soon. Nayez great scan results! 67% good growing Mumma I haven't been referred for a growth scan but might ask my OB about it next week. Babyshower for me this weekend, looking forward to it!!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

Qloulou  (12-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Dancing but I'm due on the 25th of October, Team blue Just edited your post

Quote Originally Posted by dancingbutterfly View Post
    Roll Call!

OCTOBER

Clucky14 15th October

Torie 25th October
    Qloulou 25th October Team Blue

Nayez2000 25th October

NOVEMBER

DECEMBER

Simca 6th December

Bamca 9th December

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Qloulou For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (13-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Dancing!

Do you live in Qld? I live in Brisbane & today it was 30 deg. Hot for this time of year. Luckly we just got a air con to put in our bedroom.
    We are going to Noosa on the week-end & doing a maternity shoot. So exciting. Thought we capture a few Photo's of my bump before the baby is here! Anyway I'm feeling heaps better now, I'm trying to drink 2.5L to 3 L of water a day. It really is making me feel more energised.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was told at last Ob appointment too I would get a sizing scan soon, I can't wait I'm interested to learn bubs size. off to baby shop this weekend for the final last bits and pieces. The times coming up so quick, 4 and 1/2 weeks to go. Can't wait to meet her I'm so glad I'm on mat leave as I'm feeling much better rested now which is good. My hospital bag is almost packed just a few little other things to add in which I will pick up this weekend. Also need to pack hubby's and make sure the camera is charged!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call!

OCTOBER

Qloulou 10th October

Clucky14 15th October

Torie 25th October Team Pink

Nayez2000 25th October

NOVEMBER

DECEMBER

Simca 6th December

Bamca 9th December

Just added my 'team colour.' I hope to find out my induction date on Tuesday, very exciting

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Torie For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (13-09-2013)