+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 79 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Clucky your due on my birthday

I'm due 28 oct with a boy, but will be induced on the 21 if I haven't gone before then and my blood pressure stays under control.

Thanks
    Reviews
    EDD 11th October - girl - delivered 27th August

We finally have a name... Mackenzie.

I agree with the midwife at antenatal classes, pack your bag now, you never know when you'll need it!
    Enjoy your maternity leave, mine started a week after I had bub, lol. So much for all the jobs I had planned to do. Still need to buy a car seat!!
    Im excited for everyone, it is nice to meet bub. Mine has so much personality already and a very strong opinion on what she wants and when she wants it!! Breast feeding like a little champion for 3 out of 8 feeds in 24hrs. Gaining weight, no more jaundice and just like a full term baby went through 3 outfits in 3hours
    Just finished expressing, off to bed again for a few hours, then express again, quick nap then off to the hospital for 6:45am. Long days and very sleep deprived but my little girl is worth it

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roch For This Useful Post:

bamca  (09-09-2013),dancingbutterfly  (09-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    EDD...25 October...
    i feel friggin marvellous!!!!
    i can't believe how yuk I felt for so long...now i feel amazing.
    tiny bump, walking 5-10 km a day, and still working no probs.
    why couldn't I feel this good earlier????
    so excited for you. Roch...a girl...I am really feeling like this one is a pink one too....fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so jealous! I feel like crap fluid retention in ankles bad which is very painful I can't even walk a few mins without them hurting and terrible lower back pain i want it over already
    Quote Originally Posted by Nayez2000 View Post
    EDD...25 October...
    i feel friggin marvellous!!!!
    i can't believe how yuk I felt for so long...now i feel amazing.
    tiny bump, walking 5-10 km a day, and still working no probs.
    why couldn't I feel this good earlier????
    so excited for you. Roch...a girl...I am really feeling like this one is a pink one too....fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Highly recommend the Pregnancy pick me up at Endota Spa! Feel fantastic!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bamca For This Useful Post:

KnittingNancy  (09-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had seen that might book in when I go on maternity leave!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great Roch, Mackenzie sounds like she is making fantastic progress, hope you can bring her home soon!

A spa treatment sounds amazing right now ladies lol. Feeling like death warmed up at the moment with all my aches, pains and ailments. I have been trying to mother 7 pups born 2 days ago as the mother rejected them due to the hormone treatment the vet put her on to stop her becoming pregnant WHILE SHE WAS PREGNANT! They are very tiny and lost 2 last night but we have the other 5 at the vet now to give them their glucose supplements and to do his daily bit. These 2 hour feeds are killing me being pregnant, especially having 7 bottles to do each time and taking over an hour to feed and toilet them.

I can so feel your pain Clucky with the swelling and pain in the back. Not long now though and you wont remember all this part of it, just your beautiful bubs.

Nayez, I'm jelous too! All the best to you though and I'm happy for you that you have found an enjoyable stage after all you have been through in the beginning. You deserve it

AFM I'm looking forward to our baby Felicity's birth now instead of the apprehension of the pain of labor. Not too far away as the hospital will induce me after 37 weeks due to super fast births with PPH history. It was bad enough losing 350ml unexplained back in July without worrying about another PPH. I would've liked natural but after almost dying after baby 3 I owe it to my husband and children to do this as safely as possible.

Has anyone else got a transverse baby? My daughter is lying sideways the naughty miss and I was wondering if anyone has had any info on what I can do to shift her into head down possie

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Torie For This Useful Post:

Roch  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MacKenzie sounds like she's really thriving Roch, that's great news. Do you know when you'll be able to take her home?

Me 39 DF 35
    DD ICSI April 2011
    Baby no 2 due Nov 13 - natural!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenMoon For This Useful Post:

Roch  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone else got a transverse baby? My daughter is lying sideways the naughty miss and I was wondering if anyone has had any info on what I can do to shift her into head down possie

Not sure but our Dr offers an option of being checked into hospital to have the baby turned if they are facing the wrong way. I know when I was born I was literally butt first (nice view for the Dr!) and Mum had to have a c section because I wasn't moving anywhere

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bamca For This Useful Post:

Torie  (09-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fab! I will update our list tomorrow didnt have access on the weekend!

Roch great news about Mackenzie! Love the name.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

Roch  (10-09-2013)