+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 79 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    my feet are killing after today and looking very puffy! The flight was uncomfy Torie. I found that seat was alot smaller than normal and moving up and down the aisle to the loo people kept trying to pass me.... with my massive bump not so easy lol. Def keen to be home. I miss DP but chilling in my hotel now (single bed lol).

Hope you all have an awesome week. Xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

Torie  (04-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps we started antenatal classes this week which was cool! The midwife recommended we start packing our bags now just in case you end up going in soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am really sorry to hear you are all puffy/uncomfortable.
    After months and months of feeling like ****e, I am FINALLY glowing! Seriously, I am walking between 5-10km a day, and still working 6 days a f/n - and my boss is happy for me to continue working until I want to stop. I dont think I will work 6 days a f/n until the end, but maybe 2-3?
    Uni work is complete, and bags are packed - just got to finish off some renovations at home (they WILL be done by Sept) and we are done.
    I hope you all get some rest and feel better soon - I am off for a big walk this glorious Victorian morning....sun shining/feeling fine!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow I'm jealous , I've never felt I was glowing at any stage ! I've felt lethargic, insomnia, back and ankle pain , headaches, nausea entire pregnancy. I don't know if working full time at a desk has anything to do with it but I seriously have struggled with sleep badly and getting up 420 to go to work each day has drained me. So glad I finish up end of week even though I wouldn't have minded doing one more week I know I need to be home as by 11am my ankles and back are in agony and I sooo need to be home to rest a bit. I'm worried though that I will be bored once I am off though I do have a lot of washing and cleaning to do so will spread that out a bit how many weeks is every one now ? I'm almost 34 it's gone so quick I can't believe it !!! Excited as anything but nervous too

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm jealous too! I'm only working part-time & still feel crapy! I did feel great up until the last few weeks. Im 33 weeks now ! I have a very physical job & I'm always on my feet. Although Im not swollen or puffy, I do have huge ugly varicose veins. And my feet & legs feel like I have knifes in them at end of my shifts. I have also started get upper back pain. It's not so fun. I'm counting down only 2 & bit weeks left of work!

Sounds like you need a good rest Clucky! Im sure you will find lots to do nesting & resting lol. I'm also feeling nervous & very excited! Not looking forward to labour but I can't wait to meet my little man!
    Last edited by Qloulou; 05-09-2013 at 10:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling crap and tired and swollen. I just have no energy and that's not good when you have a toddler who wants to go and do everything in sight. My SPD has been getting worse every week so lifting and carrying my son is nearly impossible. 32+3 weeks now, only 6+4 weeks to go (unless I go before) till induction day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls. Should we do a roll call? I am happy to kick one off but only on my mobile so wont be too pretty

Will put eg below.. let me know what yiu think
    Last edited by dancingbutterfly; 06-09-2013 at 05:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DUE DATES!

OCTOBER

NOVEMBER
    Dancingbutterfly 10/11/13 Surprise gender!

DECEMBER

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great idea dancingbutterfly!

My EDD is 24 November, surprise

Me 39 DF 35
    DD ICSI April 2011
    Baby no 2 due Nov 13 - natural!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good idea

My edd is 25/10/13